• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The performances are awful don't get me wrong, but we always say the table doesn't lie so did we improve?? Someone tell me why I hate Arteta even more please.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Someone tell me why this is a load of rubbish please apart from the season doesn't start on boxing day. Thanks.

...tbf it’s not a load of rubbish. He actually has done alright since December.

The caveats are:

We crumbled as a team whenever we actually had a chance of getting into the top 4/top6 race.

Besides Chelsea and City a lot of other teams in and around us have been awful.

The extremely fluky Chelsea win made us jump like three places in that table.

It’s our best period in the league and still only good enough for 4th really.

I hate to say it but there are promising signs there, but I’ll die before I let a ‘since X’ league table fool me again.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The caveats are:

We crumbled as a team whenever we actually had a chance of getting into the top 4/top6 race.

I hate to say it but there are promising signs there, but I’ll die before I let a ‘since X’ league table fool me again.

Agreed, and while we’re supposedly 3rd, pretty much every performance since Boxing Day has been awful.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

The caveats are:

The extremely fluky Chelsea win made us jump like three places in that table.

It’s our best period in the league and still only good enough for 4th really.

its like no one watched the vilareal 0:0

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Been saying our transitions and counters are painfully slow all season and this proves it.

Had a job finding Leeds on your chart, they’re on ****ing steroids. 😂 Now that’s an over performing manager, the players will run through fire for.
Nah... It's only Bielsa's usual football style. All of his teams plays this way. He loves to take unknown players and teach them. They play for the team... He knows about dynamic football not the boring whatever thing Midel Arteta is doing here.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Day 516 of the worst manager in Europe: people thinks season starts in December. They invented a trophy for being 3rd in points since that. Their brain is destroyed by Mid Mik boring football and interviews to the point they seems to forgot about how we got eliminated from EL. They are so blind they think situational results playing like garbage is sustainable.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom