• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would we finish 12th? 😂

ETAJHSLWkAIcYFR.jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Again, tell me why he would finish 12th?
Teams that finished below us are strengthening, teams above us pulling away minus Sp**s, a manager who shouldn't be here, and still the same ****e squad that finished 8th.

Doesn't take a genius to work out it's easily achievable to finish below 8th.

On top of that, recruitment has been disgustingly awful, but yeah we're on the way to top four, let's have a few beers.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Teams that finished below us are strengthening, teams above us pulling away minus Sp**s, a manager who shouldn't be here, and still the same ****e squad that finished 8th.

On top of that, recruitment has been disgustingly awful, but yeah we're on the way to top four, let's have a few beers.

Well here's where you just sidestep things to attack Arteta, bizarre.

We didn't have Partey, ESR or Ødegaard for pretty much the first half of the season. Which coincidentally was our worst part of the season. When they entered the squad we were much better. We are very very likely to buy a number 8, which will be someone like Maddison/Aouar etc.

Which teams below us have strengthened? Because even Everton have had a poor window.

We now have a good backup left back, so when Tierney gets injured it isnt an issue.

We've upgraded in the CB role which will allow us to play quicker out from the back with White.

We also didn't have Callum Chambers for a little while and he's proving to be our best right back. Not world class, not title challenging quality, but certainly not 12th place quality. We also signed Lokonga who is a big upgrade on having Ceballos as backup.

So now tell me why we will finish 12th because that is a shocking opinion. With where we are right now we will probably finish around 6th or 7th. With a strong end to the window I want us at least pushing to challenge for top 4.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

I certainly dont think we will finish 12th. What i will say is that the standard of the league has improved massively in the last few years.
top 4 on paper are way ahead of us.
Sp**s have finished above us for years now FACT
Watching Leicester today they have a better squad than us so getting above them will be super hard FACT
Teams like Everton & Villa ( for a long time traditional big 8 clubs) are now way better than they have been for decades & getting back towards their rightful standing after years in the doldrums.
This is the hardest league in the World & its harder than its ever been.
So yes its tough.

I reckon we can get top 6 & that would be a very decent achievement at the moment.
If our younger players develop well and signings work out we may be able to push top 4 but it would really need one of them to slip back.
I think that may be more realistic in a 2 or 3 years.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I'm sure we'll all be here matchday 3 ranting about how Xhaka has given the ball away to grealish who sets up kane for 3-0 at etihad in first 10 minutes.

Disgusting but it's the reality, we bleed our hearts out for the **** this club puts on week in week out and we get repaid with a crap manager, crap chief exec, slimy vinai super league bollocks, parasitic owners and most of all, aging ****e bone idle players.

The toxicity this season, if he isn't gone by Christmas after inevitable **** results, will be WORSE then what wenger suffered, telling you now

Won't be able to hide behind his players or press conferences with fans in the stadium.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We'll be finishing 6th this season.

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Leicester
Arsenal

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Olivier_Giroud

You can talk about who has the better squad all you want because if you believe that is all that matters, then you are fooling yourselves.

People tend to forget the we are entering the season at a HUGE DISADVANTAGE.

Our biggest HANDICAP is Arteta.

We desperately need a REAL COACH and/or Manager not a vile FRAUD cosplaying as a Manager.. We would be lucky to finish 12th. We will again waste another season. A season full of embarrassment, humiliation and frustration. One can only hope that Arteta suffers more than the abuse that Wenger and Emery endured COMBINED. While Wenger and Emery did not deserve the abuse, this diabolical Charlatan certainly deserves it. Getting pelted with rotten vegetables is way too good for Arteta... Fans should make it untenable for Arteta from Day 1. The sooner this loser left, the faster our club can recover from his disastrous tenure.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom