• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good evening my dear friend!

Don't think Auba cares much about Sven tbh. Auba however said Wenger was key for his Arsenal move and I will take his word for it!

I have to rate your consistency.

Lacazette did cite Sven as a huge factor to signing though. Actually...

I have to rate your consistency.

Lacazette did cite Sven as a huge factor to signing though. Actually...

I thought we were talking about Auba. Auba says in interview that Wenger was key for his Arsenal move.

About Laca it is quite clear Wenger never wanted him but in the end was forced upon him by Gazidis.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I have huge faith in Arteta as a coach but can't say the same about Raul and Edu in the transfer market.

I'm not sure what Edu actually does except wear smart suits. Raul can get a deal done albeit in a slightly left of the law manner.

I reckon Arteta is a top coach, but he worries me as a manager. Seems like he bows down to the senior players, but roughs up youngsters. Time will tell.

:lol: It could also be claimed you and your master Gagan are just spinning things to fit your narrative of Wenger being powerless there.

Nah Mustafi and Xhaka are the buys that happen around the time talk of statDNA and Gazidis starts to be a bit in front in the media transfers wise. It is obvious to see that Wenger transfer power has been reduced by that time imo!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Funny enough, Wenger is now in a business venture with those behind stat DNA and the main guy behind it left Arsenal. Just putting it out there.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Its obvious, how? There's no confirmation of any of it and you really think Wenger didn't approve of them and the club signed him over his back?

There has been numerous reports of StatDNA's influence in the club, whether Wenger approved of them is irrelevant. Cause by now only a fool would still think Wenger was infallible.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
There has been numerous reports of StatDNA's influence in the club, whether Wenger approved of them is irrelevant. Cause by now only a fool would still think Wenger was infallible.
Yeah but that doesn't make Wenger not responsible for splashing out on Xhaka and Mustafi.

Stat DNA is just not for identifying players. There's probably a lot of other functions for statistical analysis and database stuff.

Yes.

Good for Wenger trying to make them useful at something because at transfers they were terrible.

Wenger the man of second chances! Unreal hero! Make him a king!

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom