• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our guy is a massive fan of Cruyff. No workhorse midfield on this side

You love to see it, hopefully our signings can reflect that by signing proper technical midfielders, something which we lack currently. Players who can, receive, carry the ball, know when to make a pass and quality range of passing. I'm sure Arteta will be adamant to get them in.

Pepes blue pill

Wonder how many lifes arteta getting the virus ended up saving, if he hadnt have caught it there is a chance the games that wkend would have gone ahead n the it would have been the perfect breeding ground for the virus, thanks to him n a couple others the football leagues ignored the government advice which was to carry on n just wash your hands

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Although Arteta got us playing more entertaining footy than Emery (not hard) I've been disappointed with Arteta since he has taken over.

Poor Results- For team that has a lot of undderrated players and is top 4 in terms of quality Arteta results havent been good enough.

Poor slsection - Giving game time to poor players at the expense of better players eg Bellerin and Luiz.

At least Torreira and Xhaka are playing nuch better under him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Although Arteta got us playing more entertaining footy than Emery (not hard) I've been disappointed with Arteta since he has taken over.

Poor Results- For team that has a lot of undderrated players and is top 4 in terms of quality Arteta results havent been good enough.

Poor slsection - Giving game time to poor players at the expense of better players eg Bellerin and Luiz.

At least Torreira and Xhaka are playing nuch better under him.
Who do you want in the team ahead of Luiz?

Mitch

Who do you want in the team ahead of Luiz?

Any of Chambers, Sokratis, Saliba and Holding. Hell I'd rather give Mavro game time than see Luiz run away from an opponent with the ball match whilst being disatrous at defending set pieces.

Mitch

Has been criminally underused by both Emery and Arteta this season.

Obviously Saliba is "who do want in the team ahead of Luiz" ( which was the question) and by the time we next play ( most likely next season (Saliba will be an Arsenal player.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Any of Chambers, Sokratis, Saliba and Holding. Hell I'd rather give Mavro game time than see Luiz run away from an opponent with the ball match whilst being disatrous at defending set pieces.
They’re all **** defensively so you might as well pick the guy who actually has some edge to his game (passing) imo.

Mitch

They’re all **** defensively so you might as well pick the guy who actually has some edge to his game (passing) imo.

Sokratis was very good defensively last season but granted has been poor for majority of this this season but started to turn his form back around when Arteta gave him the chance in the first team but as a RB.

Chambers - Was quality and our best defender this season until the injury.

Holding - Good player that I've always rated but it appears Arteta doesn't rate him at all and is wrongly behind Luiz and Mustafi in the pecking order.

Mitch

I completely forgot about Mari who has looked good in the two perfomances for us in which we kept clean sheets in both matches.

Pepes blue pill

Sokratis was very good defensively last season but granted has been poor for majority of this this season but started to turn his form back around when Arteta gave him the chance in the first team but as a RB.

Holding - Good player that I've always rated but it appears Arteta doesn't rate him at all and is wrongly behind Luiz and Mustafi in the pecking order.

You cant play like holding has when given the chance since his injury n get back into the starting line up, im a holding fan but he has been awful when he has played since his injury, like sunday league levels of awful

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !

I don't know about that, he has that purple patch at the start of the season, but he had some shocking performances.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's apparently been influential in brokering a deal with the players. If true, that's Graham/Wenger like influence and respect. I'm so glad he's well again and hope he can do a good job and get the support he needs to move us upwards.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom