• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great result. All the usual shenanigans you see in the NLD that makes you scratch your head. Not our best performance and even at 3-0 up I certainly wasn’t too surprised we were holding on at the end, this game is always a prime candidate for crazy turnarounds.

The last time we won the NLD away twice in a row there was NO INTERNET.

Pop Tart

Established Member
i be honest i am a edgy intense person and turned off after the raya mistake that led to the first goal. do not care about what people think on here. this team never does it easy and frustates me glad we won and i am not saying certain players should go or manger but we seem to win unconfutable desptie being a good side. nerves nerves nerves is are enemy . title is done but we are in a good place we just have to learn from certain games.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

i be honest i am a edgy intense person and turned off after the raya mistake that led to the first goal. do not care about what people think on here. this team never does it easy and frustates me glad we won and i am not saying certain players should go or manger but we seem to win unconfutable desptie being a good side. nerves nerves nerves is are enemy . title is done but we are in a good place we just have to learn from certain games.

How many NLD’s have you watched? It’s quite frequently bedlam and the team in the ascendancy changes many times throughout the game. There was a long period where scoring an early first goal in the NLD was the kiss of death.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was being a right tw*t throughout the match. One of the Sp**s players got hit by a Gabriel's shoulder, Neville spent what felt like 5 minutes scrutinising it.

Him repeatedly trying to give them a pen during our 2nd goal was my fav, he kept asking for different angled replay as the pen got less and less obvious with each one before meekly going on the last one..."Yeah, no penalty" :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Him repeatedly trying to give them a pen during our 2nd goal was my fav, he kept asking for different angled replay as the pen got less and less obvious with each one before meekly going on the last one..."Yeah, no penalty" :lol:
he had a good game for once was fair calling out our sloppy side in first half despite having the steel to go ahead like title challenge sides do. easy like for you though

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

loads mate stop trying to be smart

I wasnt trying to be smart, it was a bog standard crazy NLD, nothing at all to do with Arsenal doing things the hard way. It’s a standalone match devoid of any logic and you can’t really take any deductions from it IMO.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I wasnt trying to be smart, it was a bog standard crazy NLD, nothing at all to do with Arsenal doing things the hard way. It’s a standalone match devoid of any logic and you can’t really take any deductions from it IMO.
we played well, i just am concerned about concertation. i get the crazy nld vibe but it should of been wrapped up after 3 nil still a fragile side to us despite if we win the title. arteta has not adressed this since taking over but maybe i am picky and harsh. just do not see room to be **** up despite how fantastic we have been since dubai . small margins

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

we played well, i just am concerned about concertation. i get the crazy nld vibe but it should of been wrapped up after 3 nil still a fragile side to us despite if we win the title. arteta has not adressed this since taking over but maybe i am picky and harsh. just do not see room to be **** up despite how fantastic we have been since dubai . small margins

I really couldn’t watch fully after the pen either. Felt sick as a dog and was convinced they would equalise, so you weren’t on your own.

Funny enough, I think we played better than City today. Forest were guilty of two mind-boggling misses :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GMRDLc0WkAAl6GI
GMRDLczXQAEXEBE

@SA Gunner ‘s mate is struggling right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom