• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Put this idiot out of his misery. But we won’t… cos Kroenke will have to justify giving this idiot £125 mill to spend last summer

mirrorstares

:lol:

This thread is a mess. Only chance for Arteta to get thrown out was for him to lose the dressing room but no chance of that happening when half of the team are silent kids that haven’t reached puberty yet.

Who knows, couple of hopeful signs out there.

If we get more of this chaos endings it's a pretty clear sign something is failing in the communication, at the very least

Camus

Trusted ⭐
So far we're 3 for 3 in terms of losses from the "Liverpool, Newcastle, United, Everton, Southampton, West Ham" run of fixtures. If we drop points in one more game it'll actually be even worse than I expected. As bad as we are I thought/think we'd at least get 1 win out of Liverpool, United, Everton and West Ham.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This thread is a mess. Only chance for Arteta to get thrown out was for him to lose the dressing room but no chance of that happening when half of the team are silent kids that haven’t reached puberty yet.

Yep; this is why he loaded the dressing room with a bunch of youth players. Guys an absolute master politican ffs his spin is better than the tory parties.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Abramovich would have sacked him for the tenth time this evening, Levy would sack him tomorrow. KSE will be watching tape of the Rams practice right now. #TheDifference

What did we do wrong, to be forced to get Stan.

Even Mike Ashley managed to get Newcastle their blood money at the end, ffs :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I honestly can’t remember the last game we played that I enjoyed, even with our wins. Perhaps Tottenham? Since then we’ve generally been very insipid and frankly very boring.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There’s only so long you can get away with a game plan of being less **** than the opposition

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

broooooo

all this venting is in vain :lol: meh well. I am vindicated until our next 3 wins where we win by 1 goal each by ricochets then I am back to terrible fan status.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Arteta is just too insecure and he's drilling the same insecurities in his players.

He's a guy that prepares his approach to perfection before he goes out to flirt only to leave with the 3/10 at the end of the night.

You can see it in the senior players as well. Auba's conversion rate was due a drop anyway. The issue is we rely on that one chance to convert. Compare Jota's misses this season to Auba's and there's not much difference besides Liverpool creating 5 times more chances.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arrogant and lazy. They seem to think that changing managers is a lot of work. So they'd rather bury their head in the sand
They seem to think sacking managers is sign of you not knowing what you doing rather than having standards and not accepting fallen below those standards. I really hate the fake classy reputation the club works so hard to portray.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom