• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He ended us when he kept Xhaka here who could have left for Roma and wanted out desperately. All that is bad in the last weeks started with Xhaka giving away a penalty against City. All because Arteta wants him here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sp**s and United winning games in the last minutes meanwhile we can’t score against the team dead last.

We have Saka and Martinelli on the wings, they pull me back in. Last season I tuned out before Christmas. Need to get back to not caring.

Rattata

Yeah I think Mikel and Edu need to be replaced in the summer. They set up the squad well for the people after them, but we need proven quality in both positions now.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sp**s and United winning games in the last minutes meanwhile we can’t score against the team dead last.

We have Saka and Martinelli on the wings, they pull me back in. Last season I tuned out before Christmas. Need to get back to not caring.
This is what arteta does; a decent month, lots of positivity and follows it up with a bad month and it feels like he is at the end. Then repeats the cycle again.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is what arteta does; a decent month, lots of positivity and follows it up with a bad month and it feels like he is at the end. Then repeats the cycle again.
On any given day a team can over perform or get lucky. However that isn't sustainable. As we have seen. If we don't have luck, we don't play 100% and the other team don't play **** we don't win. Disgrace.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I ****ing hate his sight. One of the rare instances where the word kafkaesque actually applies

- get a job with literally zero relevant experience
- a job of which maybe ten more exist on earth
- be hopelessly **** at it
- still get paid millions, waste 100s of millions more on extremely dodgy decisions
- actively hamper or ruin the careers of the people you're in charge of
- extremely vindictive to the point of pathological behaviour
- bribe and/or extort journalists into writing Fox level PR pieces about you and your enemies
- said "journalists" work at Athletic lol
- ridiculous delusions of grandeur
- they somehow extend to people on the internet who'll blame their own mother to shield this piece of **** from criticism

Two years and 250m later and we're bang midtable. The two best attackers have been ostracised and are most likely gone in six months. The exciting kids will be stale and/or look at this little weasel wrongly and will be out of the picture too. Absolutely insane how this guy holds a billion pound valuated football club as his personal traineeship, hostage and plaything

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Bumteta: guys we are playing against one of the best teams in the air... My plan is to best them in the air, cross the ball whenever you can!! THATS NOT NEGOTIABLE!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ooof that one hurt and after I'd built up some belief again that we might be going somewhere....bamboozled is how I feel but perhaps you could say I should've seen it coming.

The performance was just limp, like an old man trying to get it up one more time for his wife's birthday.

Also I feel like the man management that I keep going on about wrt Arteta has come back to bite him in the a*s again.

We flogged off Guendouzi, AMN was disappeared and left, Auba is nowhere to be seen....I mean will he be seen again this season? All players that could've been of great service given how thin out midfield looks and we've got no out and out goal scorer.

Anyway, I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet, I really saw something in that $hitty game that made me believe but wow such a poor performance.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Don’t think you can call Arteta a failed manager, won us a Cup, in contention for top 4 this season. That’s pretty decent going when you’re up against phenomenal spenders like Utd, City, and Chelsea.

Utd are the biggest spenders on the planet in the last 4/5 years, don’t compare us to you.
I'm not denying that. We've spent too much money on absolute rubbish.

Arteta IS a failed manager. The FA Cup win papers over huge, glaring cracks. And it's what the Arteta fanboys cling to everytime you try to have a debate with them.

Arry Redknapp won the FA Cup. Roberto Martinez won the FA Cup. So what? Arteta has underachieved in the league every single season as Arsenal manager - fact. You use the league as a barometer for success, not cups.

And you've spent money as well, don't act like you're paupers. In fact,

Arsenal have sixth most expensively-assembled squad in the world according to TalkShite:​

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'm not denying that. We've spent too much money on absolute rubbish.

Arteta IS a failed manager. The FA Cup win papers over huge, glaring cracks. And it's what the Arteta fanboys cling to everytime you try to have a debate with them.

Arry Redknapp won the FA Cup. Roberto Martinez won the FA Cup. So what? Arteta has underachieved in the league every single season as Arsenal manager - fact. You use the league as a barometer for success, not cups.

And you've spent money as well, don't act like you're paupers. In fact,

Arsenal have sixth most expensively-assembled squad in the world according to TalkShite:​

Nobody gloats when Di Matteo won the Champions League with Chelsea.
It was Auba that won us the FA Cup. This is what caused us to give him a ridiculous contract too.

Arteta has proven he is a **** manager - look at our style of player, and the fact he cannot get the best out of our players.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom