• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Some of us been telling you. It’s not that he is a rookie and incompetent that gets me. It’s the fact that he is so arrogant and know it all that gets to me. Even after today he will do his usual none answering questions. Someone like Conte will say straight up what he needs instead of trying to sound like a smart ass with his none answering questions

Also he is so petulant and tries to act like a hard man when it’s fake passion he puts on for the fans. This is for Auba. I hope this clown fails every game

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
When the club has been permanently turned into Everton-lite I hope people can console themselves by saying they did the right thing

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he doesn't have his first choice team on the pitch we're ****ed really. Unfortunately for us he's never shown to be a coach who can raise the level of the lesser players in the squad.

Spot on. When the first 11 is out, I back us to get results in these sorts of games. The only real change we can make without seeing a drastic reduction in quality is ESR for Martinelli. Maybe if Arteta could have worked with Saliba, Guendouzi and Auba things would be different.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Its a killer to see how well we played against city, lost it late, and followed it up a string of **** performances. And it's hard not to expect it now; how can we have faith he will get it right eventually.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If he doesn't have his first choice team on the pitch we're ****ed really. Unfortunately for us he's never shown to be a coach who can raise the level of the lesser players in the squad.

Yep and he's not proven all that good at keeping the fringe players or even the immediate back ups interested.

In an ideal world you've got a starting 11 sure but then you've got like 4/5 players...maybe more in the rotation, that are almost like first team players and can slot in easily so we don't lose momentum if people are out.

Easier said that done but definitely Arteta is not good at that sort of squad upkeep and management.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Spot on. When the first 11 is out, I back us to get results in these sorts of games. The only real change we can make without seeing a drastic reduction in quality is ESR for Martinelli. Maybe if Arteta could have worked with Saliba, Guendouzi and Auba things would be different.

We're a really good side within this league when the first choice side is on the pitch. Sp**s, West Ham, City, all excellent performances but unless your coaching City where you can have 22 class players you've got to find a way to raise the level of the squad players.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Serious talks with Overmars should be going on behind the scenes now. Vlahovic has apparently been left out of the Fiorentina side as it's rumoured we've lodged a formal bid. Arteta may be a good coach of individual players but a manager has so much more to do and he's failing. There are no perfect players and he can't mould the first 11 that he's built to be consistently decent. Suspect man management too that costs money and reputation. Anything is possible but in the few good games, we've seen how well the team can play. A better manager can replicate that consistently or have a better baseline. City won't sign him. No club with ambition will. We have good players who are being misused. If individual brilliance doesn't work, we fail. The City game without him was the best collective performance. Let's get quality in over the next week and sack him on the last day of the season-even if he gets you 4.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We can still get top 4, but we need to bring people of quality in.

Hard to think the manager is not part of the conversation when it comes to the clearing of decks that has happened.
No we can't. Unless we have the perfect 11 on the pitch we struggle.

We have 2 games against Wolves, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Sp**s to play. We would need to do something miraculous in those games and we have proof and evidence that against the top teams we struggle.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Except he didn't have to play him. Not the first time he's rushed a player back and it's backfired. Poor squad management.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom