• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

Ask yourself why the biggest clubs in the world are not interested in this "boat rocker". There were vacancies at Madrid, PSG, United and he ended up at Sp**s.

That's everything you need to know about Conte, and his eliteness.

His European record leaves a lot to be desired, that's true. But a manager's bread & butter is the league & he's shown that he has the pedigree to win both Serie A & the Premier League winning the latter at a canter!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
His European record leaves a lot to be desired, that's true. But a manager's bread & butter is the league & he's shown that he has the pedigree to win both Serie A & the Premier League winning the latter at a canter!

Then lets see him win it at Sp**s next season then, with his players.

He's the league version of Emery, great at drilling teams and setting up game plans to exploit the opposition or a new tactic. Nothing more, nothing less.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He's the league version of Emery, great at drilling teams and setting up game plans to exploit the opposition or a new tactic. Nothing more, nothing less.
If Arteta came in and done what he did a lot of you would be falling over yourselves. What's the meaning of this?

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

You & I know that's not happening. And that's no reflection on the man's skills.

Sp**s are a side that simply knows how to put the pressure on when it matters little but asking them to win a trophy that not even their parents were alive to witness is perhaps a step too far :lol:

SA Gunner

If Arteta came in and done what he did a lot of you would be falling over yourselves. What's the meaning of this?

I've said this before Macho, not with the football he wants to play, and I stand by my comments.

Its like hiring old school Mourinho after Wenger, literally oil and water.

SA Gunner

You & I know that's not happening. And that's no reflection on the man's skills.

Sp**s are a side that simply knows how to put the pressure on when it matters little but asking them to win a trophy that not even their parents were alive to witness is perhaps a step too far :lol:

Here's the best part.

There are posters out here who actually believe Conte can out muscle Pep and Klopp, and win the league, with his style of football over a season.

You'd expect such delusion from Sp**s fans, but you have Arsenal fans coming up with such nonsense.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's tweets like this that almost make it worthwhile to not qualify for the CL if only because it allows us to unburden ourselves of these bottom feeders!

It's the same here, the same folks who went into hiding were the loudest when we won those 3 games in a row after the three defeats. :lol:

Kav

Established Member
He dislikes Conte no end. He had a debate with @14Henry about Sp**s pushing for top four. He was adamant even emphatic in his proposition that we would have top 4 guaranteed before we played Sp**s. Others were saying we should be careful because they could catch us. He was having none of it calling people Sp**s fans who thought that Sp**s was a threat.

Suffice to say we know what happens. We bottled it and they are now in the CL.

So he’s just upset about being wrong and having a go at anyone who rates conte.

SA Gunner

Big win today. You need to stick with Arteta and trust the process.

8th - 8th - 5th is progress and he has also won the FA Cup.

You will get 4th next season I think. Best young manager in world football I think.

Wait until the reality of a rebuild hits you in the face.

We'll be singing ETH's name when you wont want to.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Here's the best part.

There are posters out here who actually believe Conte can out muscle Pep and Klopp, and win the league, with his style of football over a season.

You'd expect such delusion from Sp**s fans, but you have Arsenal fans coming up with such nonsense.

He already did that back in 2017 tbf.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Here's the best part.

The right tools & talent are needed to win the league at any one time.

Let's take us for example. Had Wenger left in 2014 after winning the cup. We would've had a chance at getting Conte before he took over the Italian national team & he would've jumped at the chance to come here.

The 2015 window with Conte would've had more additions than Cech alone which would've delivered the title that eventually went to Leicester because we were overconfident in our squad.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The rate of improvement with this guy is so slow.

Give him his £80mill striker (he must have spent as much as Wenger had in his whole time at Arsenal) but if he doesn’t have us challenging top 4 from the get go next season (beating teams convincingly, not scraping a goal and then trying to hold on hoping we don’t concede), he needs to go.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He dislikes Conte no end. He had a debate with @14Henry about Sp**s pushing for top four. He was adamant even emphatic in his proposition that we would have top 4 guaranteed before we played Sp**s. Others were saying we should be careful because they could catch us. He was having none of it calling people Sp**s fans who thought that Sp**s was a threat.

Sorry Kav if you read the first post I misread it.

Yeah I was called a Sp**s fan for basically saying we can't rule a team with a top manager and a world class strike force out. Plus we had some incredibly difficult games and injuries.

Still waiting on the apology for being insulted even though I was right all along.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Fraud confirmed. Bottled top 4 then come out say this was a sucessful season after playing one game a week all season. EL games will only add pressure to him and his gang of 13 players he trusts to deliver. This cvnt should be gone by novemeber
I gave him a second chance at start of year but really any manager that picks Willian to start in front of a wingback Saka should be fired right there and have his coaching accreditation rescinded. At some point someone who keeps making stupid mistakes is just bad at their job and you can’t wait for them to grow into their big boy pants especially since this one’s growth seems stunted

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Are people seriously downplaying Conte’s achievements to defend Arteta?

Before he took over Chelsea:

843252FA-326C-46A4-AE7E-CC092CD18DEA.jpeg

In his first season:

68DB2697-4DC2-478A-AE6D-CC12D01C73D2.jpeg

Before he took over at Inter:

8BE27179-7913-4A42-9713-C59F296836C3.jpeg

In his second season at Inter:

8173A3A0-F074-428B-A30D-BD9BF73463B5.jpeg

I hate Sp**s as much as all of you but there’s no doubt he’s a very good manager when he has the resources and full backing. The issue many have had with him was not his quality but how unpredictable he is (he may just walk out) when things go bad.

SA Gunner

Are you talking about me?

I'm not upset and having a go at Conte, I've seen enough of his style to know that he isnt what we should be looking at, from his style of football, to his whinging and leaving after 18-20 months.

If you want to sell your soul for riches, by all means... but actually get someone who will bring in the riches, not a manager that's not even top five in world football.

SA Gunner

So Arteta's is fine???

We boi's and all so I'll drop it but if this was boon or one of them man this would have been several pages.

Where am I talking about Arteta here or comparing him to Conte?

You've seen my posts on Mikel, where I think he is and what we have committed to. I'm speaking about Conte in this case and whether I think he is good enough.

He isnt, end of.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom