• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We had Auba ffs, that’s a 1 in 2 guy. Better defenders, better mids, they have nobody that can touch Partey.

Better bench strength. They were also in turmoil.
I guess we'll continue to disagree, I would've taken Kane and Son over our entire attack and midfield if it was only last seasons race for top 4 that mattered tbh. I feel like we were in a bit of turmoil as well with the amount of outgogins/incomings, Sp**s at least knew their best squad ie. Kane, Son, Loris and 8 other players.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm sorry you're upset and have to lash out. My apologies, Gary. Your agenda being that Sp**s are better than us, which they have been for some time, to change up in this discussion and claim we had a better squad than them at the start of last season.
Everyone tipped us to finish above them. What are you going on about? I predicted 5th for us and 6th for Sp**s.

Sp**s had a poor manager, weaker squad and a striker desperate to leave.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Kane looked like dogshit for months before Conte came in, had something like one goal in four months. Lloris is reliable in that you can always count on him to **** up at some point.

Sp**s are nothing special at all, arguing otherwise is admitting you're looking for excuses for Arteta if we're fully honest.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sp**s are nothing special at all, arguing otherwise is admitting you're looking for excuses for Arteta if we're fully honest.
Nobody has made the claim that Sp**s were special. The claim was that Sp**s had a better squad than us unless you're claiming we're special which to be fair AM is pretty special. 😘

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Kane looked like dogshit for months before Conte came in, had something like one goal in four months. Lloris is reliable in that you can always count on him to **** up at some point.

I think this is aimed at me? City willing to pay 100 million odd for Kane and Sp**s turning it down would suggest both teams would value Kane a little but more than you would have. Lloris is definitely a top level goalie even if hes nowhere near the likes of a monster like Allison... but who is, Lloris probably makes a couple of mistakes a season which is about where most top class goalies are. And you didnt even talk about Son.

Saying Kane and Son arent special players would be laughed at by most people tbh.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, getting the backing he has is insane, but I'll wait to see what happens this season to judge him. Ive been for him, against him and neutral at different times... but now he has had time to develop the team, enough backing to bring in the players he wants. It is his team now and it looks formiddable so its down to him to get more from the players than their individual contributions
100%. This is it, this season is everything. No excuses. Deliver or die. It’s why I’ve not watched AorN - I don’t want it to cloud my judgement of what I see on the pitch this season. I’ll watch it on St Totteringhams day…

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I think this is aimed at me? City willing to pay 100 million odd for Kane and Sp**s turning it down would suggest both teams would value Kane a little but more than you would have. Lloris is definitely a top level goalie even if hes nowhere near the likes of a monster like Allison... but who is, Lloris probably makes a couple of mistakes a season which is about where most top class goalies are. And you didnt even talk about Son.

Saying Kane and Son arent special players would be laughed at by most people tbh.
Wasn't aimed at you. Didn't say anything about Kane and Son as players per se but their form last season, we should've been and really were out of sight for a minute until we fumbled it and let them ahead of us for no good reason.

The arguments made here are that since Kane and Son are normally great players their whole squad has to be rated ahead of ours when they carry an unreal amount of dross.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Wasn't aimed at you. Didn't say anything about Kane and Son as players per se but their form last season, we should've been and really were out of sight for a minute until we fumbled it and let them ahead of us for no good reason.

The arguments made here are that since Kane and Son are normally great players their whole squad has to be rated ahead of ours when they carry an unreal amount of dross.
Ah fair enough, I had just said I wouldve taken Kane and Son over our midfield and attack if the only aim was last years top 4. I think the context matters a lot, we see a hard working team now under Arteta but I dont think that 100% effort & commitment was there at the start of the season hence the 'departures'. We dont look to have any passengers now and Id rate our current squad well ahead of last seasons Sp**s squad, will this seasons Sp**s squad be at the same level or much better I have no idea.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Nobody has made the claim that Sp**s were special. The claim was that Sp**s had a better squad than us unless you're claiming we're special which to be fair AM is pretty special. 😘
They don't have a better squad than us. Us losing Aubameyang and them signing two decent players in January made it closer but their defence is garbage and their midfield even worse.

If we had the likes of Skipp Dier Davies etc turn out for us you'd be the first calling for a free hit decade to rid the club of them.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not to mention that the St Totteringham's Day guest book is covered in dust. The liquidity of their agendas certainly is something.
Whose fault is that? We had a manager who nailed them every single year, until you and a whole bunch of our fans said it wasn’t good enough, so decided to take him down.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Have definitely heard that we can't compete because we don't have Kane and Son way too many times

That's just a lame variation of give Emery his fullbacks/give Arteta the 23 players he wants anyway

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You'd love yourself some Trump rallies if you believe Tuchel
Not sure if you're taking the piss. But the narrative you and certain man tried to push on this forum was that Auba was a disruptive character and was poisonous to the dressing room but now his former manager who is one of the best in the world and who has actually tried to sign him has actually hailed his personality.

It's why I posted the tweet but as always you and your ilk ignored it because it doesn't fit with the propaganda and coordinated campaign the campaign the club and manager ran against him about him being a disruptive influence and whatnot.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We had Auba ffs, that’s a 1 in 2 guy. Better defenders, better mids, they have nobody that can touch Partey.

Better bench strength. They were also in turmoil.
He repeatedly said he was **** before he come here and you said he was **** when he signed 🤮

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom