• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miles Palmer gets it really right

beaney

Spooky!

thats spot on!
anyone could have predicted the bit about Silva and Edu but other than that, im impressed!

It REALLY is about time EDU started some league games though. Normally Wengers judgement is very sound, but to me, it looks like hes getting this one wrong.

IMO, EDU needs to start.

Id be more than happy for one of the many SILVA fans to help me out here and tell me where im going wrong. what am i missing that SILVA is doing that justifies his place in the 1st team.?

seanconvey66

Ur not missing anything he doesnt deserve a place ahead of Edu. Teams need to be picked on form and on form Edu is playing brilliantly so how can we leave him out!

JGooner

have you seen his latest post (feb 17)? Why does he think anyone cares about his tiresome Bush/Blair-bashing political agenda? Does he think we're impressed that he can use the phrase "corporate facists" ten million times in five paragraphs? Complete melvin.

AdamT

JGooner said:
have you seen his latest post (feb 17)? Why does he think anyone cares about his tiresome Bush/Blair-bashing political agenda? Does he think we're impressed that he can use the phrase "corporate facists" ten million times in five paragraphs? Complete melvin.

Exactly, and half his other posts the same. what his commie politics have to do with arsenal i dont know, or his wanking on about how connected he is, or what his daughter has been up to lately...

complete *****, but interesting comments and it is his site i suppose, but what an ego!

G00n3r

Exactly, and half his other posts the same. what his commie politics have to do with arsenal i dont know, or his wanking on about how connected he is, or what his daughter has been up to lately...

LOL. You forgot his Robert Palmer tributes. :mrgreen:

Still like reading his site tho.

AdamT

he does have some interesting views and i'll read anything that is about arsenal, so i'll give him 7 out of 10. read his latest article, there's a nice comment on the end about politics - very dry.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom