• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mineiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4131149,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 49,00.html</a>

AFCG7

Established Member
Re: Mineiro linked

Hope this isnt true.. i dont rate him at all ..just another midget.

Rohit

Established Member

If Wenger isn't after Appiah he isn't after this guy too surely

thegame24

Established Member

Yea we have 30 milion to spend on anyone.

Yeap, we only want to spend it on players who wil improve the squad though, alonso cant but this guy can.

James

Established Member

Rohit said:
If Wenger isn't after Appiah he isn't after this guy too surely
Certainly not, unless he also feels there are values in free transfers :|

JazzG

Established Member

Yeah lets sign one more Brazilian who is past it and replace him with another who might also be past it ;)

arsenalfc0719

Established Member

Don't rate him at all. It would be a bad and completely useless signing, as amazingly, hes "not better or at least as good as what we already have".

number_0

Established Member

Arsenal need a CM + one available on free + he has experiance = a good friday morning headline.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

Shovell on Arsenal tv said that he's heard that Mineiro has been training with Arsenal.

Jameel46

Established Member

"Mineiro is believed to have visited Arsenal's training ground earlier this week after being invited by the club."

If this is true than I can see it happening, probably the reason that Wenger made it clear that he won't be signing Appiah, would prefer Appiah but can't argue with any sort of free transfer of an experienced midfielder.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

Oh it's from the original link. This move would be bizarre. We could have just kept Gilberto, but I suppose Wenger probably thought he would have signed a midfielder before the end of the transfer window.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

Exclusive - Mineiro Plays For Arsenal Reserves In Friendly

quote by someone from youtube:
"for those who are not from Brasil, Mineiro was the most absurdly injusticed by the coach in the FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany. Because he played in a Brazilian team by then, wasn't famous and hadn't any contract with N|KE or PEPS| or C0C@-COLA, he was just kept on the bench, when he was exactly the man to be covering Zidane in the defeat to France"

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

^^ Awww, bless. Mineiro's mum's heart is in the right place. I know next to nothing about this chap; if we get him, great, if we don't, then I don't know what we are missing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom