• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: No Mo Years

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You'll never see nicer guy for dressing room than Elneny wasn't the elite of players but useful one. Pretty sure he'll be good coach also hope he keep plays there still few more years in him specially his energy is incredible. Think he'll end up in Turkey he had great time there

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You'll never see nicer guy for dressing room than Elneny wasn't the elite of players but useful one. Pretty sure he'll be good coach also hope he keep plays there still few more years in him specially his energy is incredible. Think he'll end up in Turkey he had great time there

Oh he will be back here in a coaching capacity no doubt

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Remember reading an Elneny puff piece on The Athletic and really liking him after it, everyone around the club probably does too with that uncharacteristic 1 year extension (considering how ruthless we've been in other areas).

Wish him well, professional and hard working, not really his fault he didn't have the ability to compete at the very top.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom