• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Arteta is a mad one

nice set of options to pick from there & perfect time for that last big contract

Pop Tart

Established Member

The agent of Mohamed Elneny @Alan_Nazmy: Elneny received offers from Lyon, Marseille, Valencia, Leeds United, Watford, Newcastle, Besiktas and Galatasaray, but Arteta rejected them and insisted on continuing until the end of his contract in the summer."
We deserve everything we get ...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

The agent of Mohamed Elneny @Alan_Nazmy: Elneny received offers from Lyon, Marseille, Valencia, Leeds United, Watford, Newcastle, Besiktas and Galatasaray, but Arteta rejected them and insisted on continuing until the end of his contract in the summer."

Jesus he's out of contract too?

That's Elneny, Nketiah, Laca... am I missing anyone? Please say Cedric..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta and Edu... "Mo, we won't be accepting any bids for you...as that's not how we do business, we want you to leave for free next summer...of course we are open to cancelling your contract early though, as the most important thing is we don't actually get a transfer fee for you"

Pop Tart

Established Member
Cedric signed a four year deal in 2020...
nbc_pl_ars4thgoal_200701.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can see why a lot of teams would want him. Nothing flashy but very solid with a good engine. Better than Lokonga at the moment.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It may seem mad but Arteta seems to know how to have the squad fully behind him even by letting strong characters go.
those that are left :lol:

its an unprecedented level of power being allowed to rip up these contracts, let so many senior players exit on frees & loan out what 100m (?) worth of talent no questions asked 🤷‍♂️

those that are left :lol:

its an unprecedented level of power being allowed to rip up these contracts, let so many senior players exit on frees & loan out what 100m (?) worth of talent no questions asked 🤷‍♂️

I highly doubt there are no question asked? Didnt they put some laywer there in to watch the numbers or something after Raul money laundering?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Egyptian team was so organized that Elneny did almost nothing apart from assigning marking duties to his fellow players, giving back short passes as soon as he received one, and complained every single time he gave out foul.
I guess non of the referee called out his unnecessary complaints because he plays for the best football club on earth.
Yeah exactly. They scored 4 goals in 7 games despite having Salah in attack.

What I have to say Elneny is elite at though, is making himself available for the pass. His positioning and self discipline is generally very very good, and I think he'd actually be a much more valuable player in a midfield like Liverpool where they use 3 and one or more of them are box to box.

That said, he's just, well, boring. I understand the need for balance and we are better with him than without, but I get the same feeling watching him that I'd get from eating plain popcorn.

vantoure

Yeah exactly. They scored 4 goals in 7 games despite having Salah in attack.

What I have to say Elneny is elite at though, is making himself available for the pass. His positioning and self discipline is generally very very good, and I think he'd actually be a much more valuable player in a midfield like Liverpool where they use 3 and one or more of them are box to box.

That said, he's just, well, boring. I understand the need for balance and we are better with him than without, but I get the same feeling watching him that I'd get from eating plain popcorn.
I agree with this completely, yet I would write this with a positive spin instead 😀.

He's boring but quite functional and allows the game flow

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I agree with this completely, yet I would write this with a positive spin instead 😀.

He's boring but quite functional and allows the game flow

That’s kind of my issue. That should be the bare minimum. I think we can and should be looking for so much more from that role, especially in games that are in the balance.

Sequential passing is nice but I’d be accepting of less overall touches & possession but a higher % in the final third.

His pass selection is the same whether we’re in an attacking phase or not, and while yes the game continues to flow, we end up letting teams like Man Utd at OT off the hook. Leeds away is much more of what I’d like to see.

I like the guy though and think he’s an excellent squad player.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Thanks for posting, it gives me a new appreciation for Elneny, never knew playing for Arsenal meant that much to him.
Mido, as an ex Sp**s, tried his best to make him say bad things but he never did.
Mido is a ****. Love how Mo didn’t give into his petty remarks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The mere presence of Mo, drags us to 3 points.

Elite!

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom