• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM: Bournemouth (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fan8NwkXEAEm-Cn

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can make a case for any of Ødegaard, Jesus, Saliba and Gabriel as all 4 were very good.

Gabriel just edges for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know really but between G.Jesus and Saliba. But G.Jesus got the vote because he won us a game because of his quality. Saliba get major shout

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Very close between most of the team but Zinny for me, them amount of ball he won, whether in the tackle or getting to loose or second balls. He also broke down a few counter attacks and just kept the ball moving in very dangerous areas constantly.

ItaBic

Ramsdale: 6 usual great reflexes but also a couple of mistakes that would be better avoid when we will play against big teams
White: 6,5: good game, just a small error in first half but generally i liked him
Saliba: 8 Great as always , he transmit sooo much security to the defence! and more a great goal! my man of the match:)
Gabriel 7,5 Best game of the season...same level as Saliba today :D
Zinchenko 6,5 very good game , i like him a lot , also decisions he do. was a bit more quite then against Leicester in attack but still very solid
Partney: 6,5 i would like to see him a bit more consistent , but still he show presence in the middle
Xhaka: 6,5 less volume of things compared game with Leicester but still made assist :D
Ødegaard: 7 Finally a reaction! after 2 games so so , he started very aggressive and found the 2 goals! also a lot of press in first half , a bit tired in second half
Saka 6: a bit better then with Leicester but we expect of course a lot more. hope he save himself for matches against top teams.
Martinelli 6,5: he was very important in first goal and made the cross for the third goal. more a lot of run,pressing but some occasions where he could do better. still confirm the very good start of season
Gabriel Jesus 7,5: the show he made for the first goal was magical:) pity their deleted him the 4th goal. i couldn't imagine a better start of Arsenal career for him. what a player!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe we’re at a point where we’ve got multiple players that could take the award.

Gabriel Jesus was the difference maker. But I’ll go with Saliba. Composed in defence and sealed the win.

Honourable mention to Zinchenko, who’s making that left side absolutely relentless with Martinelli.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elneny, kept the lads spirit up from the bench

Think he should genuinely being getting more minutes, especially with the 5 sub rule now.

We already know that Partey has injury issues, when games are won early like this, get Mo on for him to see it out and for Thomas to rest.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Went for Ødegaard because I'm always a sucker for a goalscorer, and he got 2 today very happy for the lad. Hopefully he kicks on and adds regular goals to his game.

Absolute banger from Saliba as well, as many have said lots of candidates for MOTM today which bodes well.

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Toughest MOTM decision so far. Jesus, Ødegaard, Saliba, White, Zinchenko all have a case.

I’m gonna go with Ødegaard. Wonderfully taken goals and he set up Jesus for that offside goal- it’s the kind of pass I wanna see Ødegaard provide more.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Without Jesus I am unsure if these lads make a meal of it. Gonna have to go with the breadwinner here.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted Jesus. He sets the tone and pace and killed Bournemouth off early. He's a constant attacking threat.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Hard not give it to someone who scored a brace, but Jesus again for me. Ran their new CB ragged (getting him subbed off at the half), was a constant menace, and was involved in everything good about our attack.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I voted Saliba but I forgot about øde somehow, wish I could go back.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Ramsdale: 0
White: 6
Saliba: 7
Gabriel 6
Zinchenko 5
Partney: 5
Xhaka: 7
Ødegaard: 6
Saka 5
Martinelli 5
Gabriel Jesus 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom