• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers | 26/11/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Reyes

• Henry

• van Persie

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Killer7 said:
AND the same comeback. Nice :?

Look, im only having a laugh. If you and other people who rate Reyes are going to make the claim that he has been our best player this season then you are going to have to expect a bit banter!

Killer7

RockyRocastle said:
Killer7 said:

Look, im only having a laugh. If you and other people who rate Reyes are going to make the claim that he has been our best player this season then you are going to have to expect a bit banter!

True, true. It's just I came to this thread on the back of another 3 or so where you was like 'see, see, Reyes IS ****' and I just couldn't.... handle..... another.... windup!!!

ONE goal from him. I think that's all it's going to take for Reyes. Of course being sandwiched between Cygan & Henry isn't helping much at the mo.

A

Anonymous

RockyRocastle said:
Killer7 said:

You tell em Rocky.

Launch the ak47.

Soviet Invasion Incoming.

Lehmann deserves it on a technical level, RVP deserves it on a skill level.

But I'm giving it to Pires, his best game of the season so far. Keep it up Mr OAP.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Killer7 said:
RockyRocastle said:
Killer7 said:

True, true. It's just I came to this thread on the back of another 3 or so where you was like 'see, see, Reyes IS s**t' and I just couldn't.... handle..... another.... windup!!!

Fair play fella, good to see you dont take all this too seriously like certain other people on here...

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Kha0z said:
RockyRocastle said:
Killer7 said:

You tell em Rocky.

Launch the ak47.

Soviet Invasion Incoming.

Lay off the glue, eh mate?

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Wenger14 said:
Tough choice, giving it to Lehman, he saved our arses a couple of times.

Special mentions to Fabregas and Pires, played well the two of them.

Also RVP's stunner.
My feelings exactly, it was nice to see Pires having a half tidy game.

Mark

Established Member
Only saw highlights. Close between Cesc and Jens. Given it to Cesc as he got an early goal for us which was really important, and what a goal it was!

yoinkster

lehmann just did his job, dont seem to remember anything brilliant.
i gave it to fabregas, a very important early goal that probably hcanged the way blackburn had wanted to play and he looked assured in the midfield.
anyone giving it to rvp is crazy, to say he played so well in 10mins that he outshadowed anyones 90mins is just wrong. yes he scored a great goal but still not motm worthy.

IBL

Established Member
Gave it to Lehman, sometimes it felt like it was just him against Blackburn. Our midfield was disected a bit too easily at times, we struggled with long balls too, but Lehman was there to keep out Bellamy, Thompson et al.

Special mention to Pires for his positive performance and sublime assist, and Lauren who was as consistent as ever. Cesc, apart form the well taken goal, didnt really do an awful lot IMO.

Viper

Established Member
Hmm... This is a pretty hard one.

I think I'll give it to Pires, because yesterday he played brilliant and it was easily his best game of the season.

Lehmann and Fabregas played quite well too..

Canuck

Established Member
It is indeed a tough one this match.
As good as we were at scoring on the day. Three cheers for Cesc and Robin. A beauty from Henry as well.

...Jens? Some good saves and a good match over all, but also a close call when he came out to challenge the Dwarf which was a bit too reminiscent of past blunders.

Blackburn put us under a fair bit of pressure through out and we managed to hold on.
I'm going to go with Kolo Toure for this one.

qs

Established Member
How can anyone vote for Robin, he played 10 minutes of a match that was already won when he came on. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom