• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 17/09/06

fabregas

WOOOOO!A few Man Utd fans(my friends) were taunting me about Rooney,Ronaldo and Scholes coming back for the match and they didn't do much except Ronaldo..They were totally quiet after the match...Good on them =D.

My bias man of the match has to go to Fabregas..
My unbias man of the match would have to be Lehmann...if he had not saved that..I don't think I would be here celebrating!

And 2 wins out of 2 without Henry, this shows that we are not a 1-man team. Once Henry gets his scoring touch, I'm sure Arsenal would score more!

daniel

My MOTM is Fabregas... He's been very good tonight.
Lehman has done tons of good stuff, as did Toure. But the best individual was definitly Fab.

Shahram

Hmm. Everyone was immense today. Hard to pick one from:

Lehman
Toure
Gallas
Hleb
Rosicky
Cesc
Ade

stuart

Established Member
i honestly cannot pick a man of the match! if it wasnt for jens they would have won (most likely) but fabregas was stunning again (at the same time he had one of his poorer games!) but the way rosicky just walked into that squad and just plays like magic is amazing! big shout out to the 2 centre backs as well!
adebayor had a great game although he still looks like he needs work on his finishing! overall i have to say lehmann deserves the man of the match

Army of Me

Established Member
I'd probably go for Gilberto.

Shout outs to Rosicky, Hleb and Fabregas (despite him having one of his quieter games).

ashwin_eats

Ha ha i manged to shut my stupid manure freinds. what a game. my man of the match has to be fabregas. what a ball.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lehmann for sure

Ade had a good game by his standards but his first tocuh is so strange it is either great or appauling, seems like he plays too tricky maybe and it is a 50/50 chance it will make it.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Rosicky was excellent and very calm in some very dangerous situations. Hleb was also fantastic, same goes for Cecs, King Kolo, Mad Jens and Ade played way better than I expected. But still my wote goes to Tomas!!

Gurgen

Established Member
Fabregas? Are you people on crack? He set up the goal, granted, but he passed to the opposition in suicidal areas at least 3 times.

It's Adebayor hands down. Jens a close second.

sparky44

What about wenger? He stuck with ade and kept faith in him, (at a time where i thought walcott should have replaced him) wenger didnt panic and just outsmarted fergie.

No Plan B? I spit in your face!

MK5

stuart said:
i honestly cannot pick a man of the match! if it wasnt for jens they would have won (most likely) but fabregas was stunning again (at the same time he had one of his poorer games!) but the way rosicky just walked into that squad and just plays like magic is amazing! big shout out to the 2 centre backs as well!
adebayor had a great game although he still looks like he needs work on his finishing! overall i have to say lehmann deserves the man of the match

Agree completely about Fabregas. If possible I got even more respect for him today. He didn't start well at all and when that happens usually the natural reaction of players is to start haninging with their heads but Fab kept fighting and after about an hour he got in to the game big time. It's scary to think this guy's just 19 and should be 6 or 7 years away from his peak! Let's just pray he doesn't get any long term injuries.....
However, it's impossible to pick MoM between Jens Kolo and Fab for me.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom