• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mourinho to Chelsea

Andrew

"sorry if I sound arrogant"... is he going to say this all the time? The most up himself manager in the world. He'll be brought back down to earth don't you worry, people can't just be that arrogant.

vin de guerre

Andrew said:
"sorry if I sound arrogant"... is he going to say this all the time? The most up himself manager in the world. He'll be brought back down to earth don't you worry, people can't just be that arrogant.

I dont mind him being arrogant all thru the season as long as he continues to get up fungus's nose! Ranieri was toooo nice but having another intelligent european will do for fungi's pacemaker.

Andrew

vin de guerre said:
Andrew said:

I dont mind him being arrogant all thru the season as long as he continues to get up fungus's nose! Ranieri was toooo nice but having another intelligent european will do for fungi's pacemaker.

I wouldn't mind if he were the manager of Man City or whatever. But this is the manager of Chelski! We'll probably hate him even more than what the Mancs will!

Feis-al

As long as he continues to be arrogant and we win the league again and he pisses all over Fergie, I'm in for him but I want to see his comments once We beat Chelski

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom