• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Much Adu about £5m as Chelsea Close the Net on Teenager'

Tegh

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Tegh said:
Someone's jealous their name wasn't put forward for captain.. :)

Asa?? :D

I didn't see said thread, just Asa cited it as one of the worst in another one. Linkage?
Sure, sure. ;)
I hereby name you captain of this thread. Hope you feel better now. :)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
TBH, he needs to grow more. if he cannot dominate the MLS, he won't do anything in England.. he is too small still.. he needs to grow about 4 or 5 inches and get stronger... going to Chelsea at this point would delay him for more than a year...

plus, he is a whiny little punk.. he may deserve to play more, but he complained about it quite publicly about 4 times last season alone..

Viper

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
RockyRocastle said:
This kid has been 16 for about three years now.

Haha!

Exactly what I've been thinking too. :D
Hmm.. maybe he doesn't know his age, he may have done a 'Martins'!

I won't be really bothered if he goes to Chelsea. He'll barely get any play time, and it would be a risk for him to leave at such a young age to another country, another league. Adu looks mini too. He seems like a good player though, but we have Walcott who has far greater chance of succeeding.

JML

Spec said:
Is he in the USA world cup squad?
He made an appearance in the friendly against Canada, but the chances of him going to Germany are slim to none.

nazo

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
RockyRocastle said:
This kid has been 16 for about three years now.

Haha!

Exactly what I've been thinking too. :D

holy **** i thought i only thought that.
each year they say -blah blah blah- team is trying to sign 16 year old american youngster Freddy Adu. ;) WTF
and besides he is quite overrated. im canadian and i know what im saying.

gotnothin

Kha0z said:
USArsenal said:
Wheelori said:
USArsenal said:
Kha0z said:
The only sadness I'll have is that an american will be dying over here, rather then somewhere more appropriate, like say Iraq.

100% unnecessary.. i typically dont mind your raving mad comments, but something else like that comes out, you're gone....

Yeah it was a tad unnecessary, but threatening a ban is way out of order pal.

mate, until you know of what you speak, speak not.. he has been warned before.. do not presume to tell me what I can threaten and what I cannot...

Kha0z, how come you just HAVE to make yourself into a right prick? if you spent more time with constructive things to say and less with the stupid comments, you would be quite an interesting member...

The duality of Kha0z. Sowwie?

I'm just a miserable bastard.

I think that means I have 'moments'

Perhaps you shouldn't get too personally involved? Just a thought.

Oh.. and the 'Persistent *****' tag can't be helping my aura.

Nah its not the Persistent ***** tag at all.... As everyone else clearly states, its the constant negativity you bring to this forum... I serious cringe when i see a decent thread with a quality discussion forming, only to be brought down by your mindless comments. Ban the pr*ck and lets see how constructive some of these threads would be! :lol:

Ratinho

Established Member
Tegh said:
Ratinho said:
Tegh said:
Someone's jealous their name wasn't put forward for captain.. :)

Asa?? :D

I didn't see said thread, just Asa cited it as one of the worst in another one. Linkage?
Sure, sure. ;)
I hereby name you captain of this thread. Hope you feel better now. :)

:lol:

I had to assume it was about actual captaincy tbh.

kamikaze80

Established Member
Kha0z said:
Oh.. and the 'Persistent *****' tag can't be helping my aura.
i didnt know communists had auras, i thought you all got those standard-issue military fatigues/burlap sacks, whatever it is you wear. :)

back to adu, i echo those saying he was just an early bloomer but he hasnt developed the physical attributes (size, strength, pace) to enable him to succeed in professional football. he also has a terrible attitude. imo, he'll never amount to anything worth talking about.

also since when is he a chelsea fan? he's a frontrunner and you can tell he's a prima donna. wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole, and its not like americans are going to buy jerseys with his name on it.

maradonad2g

adu doesnt have pace ? I thought that was why he was so hyped. Everytime i see him he knocks the ball foward then just outruns a player to it

phenn

He's fast, but I don't know, I don't think he's even close to Walcott. He's got a lot of tricks, but he has tricks like Fake Ronaldo has tricks, they don't always amount to much. Mostly stepovers.

Honestly, I don't think he has the physique to end up being anything special. Though I haven't watched him in around a year..

Great vision, good tricks, good passer, not great at crossing and shooting.

*shrug*

*edit* he's said in interviews more than once his favorite team is Chelsea.

JazzG

Established Member
Doesn't look 16 but then I heard him speak and he has got the voice of a 16 year old. He had a typical sqeeky teenage american voice so this leads me to believe he is either very good at impersonating a 16 year old American boy or there was a voice over done ;)

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom