• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

my arsenal snowman

rachael-8

i thought i'd show watch a true gooner i am
this my snowman i built on new years day
if its too big delete it

020104-0101_120511.jpg

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Hey Rachel-8,

Since you are in Leeds, do you get loads of stick from the Leeds fans?

Snowed over here too. Great fun.

rachael-8

Webdesignlab said:
Hey Rachel-8,

Since you are in Leeds, do you get loads of stick from the Leeds fans?

yup i get called a traitor even though ive only ever supported arsenal

i walk past people in my shirt they say arsenal are s**t and stuff which is sooo pathetic

Adam

Established Member
Heh, just tell them how Arsenal have knocked 13 goals past them at Elland road in 4 seasons.

Not to mention another 4 tomorrow!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I'm over in the Dales, everyone around here is predictably Leeds or Manure fans. There are a tiny smattering of Gooners around Leeds mainly because of the University. That and the fact you don't get killed in Headingley if you support anyone else except Leeds.

Where do you watch the Arsenal Games Rachel? As I said headingley is safe LOL. Some places in Leeds are NOT safe that is for sure.

rachael-8

Webdesignlab said:
I'm over in the Dales, everyone around here is predictably Leeds or Manure fans. There are a tiny smattering of Gooners around Leeds mainly because of the University. That and the fact you don't get killed in Headingley if you support anyone else except Leeds.

Where do you watch the Arsenal Games Rachel? As I said headingley is safe LOL. Some places in Leeds are NOT safe that is for sure.

i watch most of them at home but i have been to a couple of games this season and im going tomorrow
i watched the fa cup final in the pub last year which was great the leeds fans were suddenly southmapton fans but when we scored you should have seen thier faces twas quality
i live on the outskirts of leeds which aint that bad just going round the centre is awful

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom