• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

My late Article:Summary of Carling Cup Final

arsenalcrazy

Today Young Gunners, Arsenal team, ambitiously attend to get win of this football match as the triumphant hunger. When the game started, they played better than the opponent, Chelsea by mostly controlling the ball of the match, because they helped each other and excellently played in team. In the pre- time, Young Gunners strongly waded without fear to Chelsea’s team which is a great and powerful team in football league. While I was watching on TV screen, Young Gunners could shoot the first ball into the goal in minute 13th by Theo Wallcot who controlled this ball bypass Terry and curvedly shot it bypass the goal keeper’s hand into the Chelsea’s goal. For Theo Wallcot, this was his first time in Arsenal since he had moved from another team. In the match, Arsenal were still powerful to control the game until in minute 23th Ballack threw the ball from the field’s side, then Drogba came over and easily shot the ball by pass Almunia into the Arsenal’s goal. When Arsenal lost their one goal, Young Gunners apparently got pressure until Chelsea could notice and started to control the game but they both couldn’t do anything, until last 10 minutes of the first half game Arsenal team start to move forward again but they couldn’t do the new mark and the total score of the first game was
For the second game, Murinho could realise the weakness of Arsenal, then Chelsea sent Rebben to play games and he nearly got the goal, but Arsenal still played and well controlled it as the first game. For example, they still excellently played in team as well as could do pressure to the opponent. However, they couldn’t shoot the ball to the mark as Chelsea, too. Then in minutes 56th Chelsea got the corner kick, while Terry was hitting the ball with his head to get the goal, Diaby raised his foot up to kick the ball out, and it also strongly hit to terry’s chin, so, the game had to be stopped about 7 minutes and it affected to Terry to be changed and carried to hospital by oxygen , too. This game still slowly continued, they both swapped to be controller of the game until the minutes 84th Drogba got a chance to hit the ball by his head by pass Senderros and perfectly came into the goal. The games started to be exciting again in the minutes 90th when Toure controlled the ball and closed to Chelsea’s goal. Mikel tried to apparently pull Toure’s shirt, then Toure was satisfied and it became a small chaos, and after that the judge gave them both red cards and order to leave from the game and one person who got red card also was Adebayor, he just played the game in few minutes. Finally, Chelsea won by 2-1 and got the first prize of this season.

For my opinion, this match Young Gunners could well played done, even though they were not the winner. But it showed that this team didn’t scare with the big Chelsea’s team, and it was a good teamwork in the match as well. Besides, I thought it will be important power which can play in the big Arsenal’s team and absolutely bring the team to be achievement in future (Hopefully, Chelsea won’t buy them all to collect ). For this match, Young Gunners lose by only lacking of experience and quick decision. In addition to, I felt disappointed with Chelsea’s cheering team which definitely hadn’t got good manner by throwing miscellaneous to the field while Young gunner got the corner kick. It was very different from Arsenal’s cheering team who were polite and didn’t do same as them when Chelsea team got the corner kick also. And one thing I was appreciated in this match, it was Ches, an Arsenal soccer who are better in controlling his mood, even though he still showed a little bit angry, it was definitely different from a Chelsea soccer, Lampard who is older and temporally being captain of team instead of Terry. He couldn’t control his mood and started to flight when the chaos happened, and he would argue with ches, too. It really seems to bully younger, Mr Lampard
This article is only my opinion, Thanks for your interesting

http://arsenalcrazy.blogspot.com/

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom