• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Myles goes wild

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Hilarius stuff

"A man with a boy’s birth certificate and a boy’s fiery enthusiasm. He’s 20 and he’s so hot his boots might burst into flames any day now."

LOL, bloody hell ... is Reyes good then Miles?

Although, I think he may be right here "He doesn’t treat the penalty area as if it’s a radioactive zone. He won’t be allergic to crosses. "

Excellent, I think we all agree that Reyes' potential is awesome, I hope he can prove that tonight.

Sammer

Established Member
It´s kinda fun to read this time, here´s some excerpts:

"He (Reyes) will change Arsenal’s style, change their chemistry, change their pecking order, change their potential.

So put Gelsenkirchen in your diary now : May 26th."

Oh - and I liked that one...

"IF YOU LOVE FOOTBALL, you are lifted by exciting players and depressed by bad players.Watching Perry Groves for six seasons made me feel 10 years older. And watching Wiltord for four years made me feel another 10 years older"

Adam

Established Member
Myles is suspicious.

Why? Because of his reaction. He sounds suprised from watching 20 minutes of Reyes, when last week he was already proclaiming what Reyes can do and bring to the tem.

The reality is that Myles didn't have a clue. He is feeding off those 20 minutes because that is the extent of his knowledge on Reyes. He is suprised which suggests he didn't expect this, so as a result he has blown his top off.

He was bullshitting all along.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Adam said:
Myles is suspicious.

Why? Because of his reaction. He sounds suprised from watching 20 minutes of Reyes, when last week he was already proclaiming what Reyes can do and bring to the tem.

The reality is that Myles didn't have a clue. He is feeding off those 20 minutes because that is the extent of his knowledge on Reyes. He is suprised which suggests he didn't expect this, so as a result he has blown his top off.

exactly.

Taozhe

DOesnt really think if he actually understands his footie :)
hee hee :)

To be honest, I think Reyes will be a good addition to our squad BUT he will not be as instant yet ... I wouldnt want to put too much responsibility into him yet ... but if he can surprise me .. Wooo hoo~~!! I'll be Estactic!! :)

On for our double or treble !!! :) If Wolves can beat Manure ... any team can!! :)

Lets hope we will stroll to a big lead this season :)

Andrew

He jumps on the bandwagon so much. I remember him talking about Kewell as if we signed him, and then trying to back away from it. Then he talks about Reyes as if he's an instant success but tonight he showed that he still has some way to go to adapt.

orion

Never cared too much of this chap, his writings always seam to be more about him and his views than Arsenal and most of the time he just makes the wrong predictions, but when he get's something right, he certainly remembers to remind you about it.

Great Gunman

Myles is having an orgasm, OOOOOOhhhhhh Reyes, is he a natural gladiator, electric, lethal Latin, warrior and a sexual charisma of George Clooney, LOL. What would he saying in comparison with the Original Ronaldo? probably spurt some sperm. :angel

thegame24

Established Member
Adam said:
Myles is suspicious.

BINGO 100% hit the nail on the head.

same reason i was raising eyebrow when everyone came on raving about reyes 20mins performance, to be fair most on this forum didnt know what he was capable of but others were were saying how quality he is and after that performance they were shocked and excited like they never seen him before.

then why wereyou suprised :wink:

arsena1

what I hate about his writing is that his predictions are almost always wrong.

I remember his infamous "England will never beat Argentina",
"Arsène will sign Kewell" and the "Arsenal velocity will split Inter" prior to the 3-0 result predictions.

they just turn out the reverse.

As a result, I always fear for our team when he says something
sensationalistic and good about our team but feel that we have a chance as long as he undermines us or shuts his trap.

and I agree with orion's post about him writting more about and for himself though that's nothing wrong. it's just a bit irritating the way he goes about it.

and hola, reyes scores an own goal.
good going myles.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom