• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacer Barazite

Status
Not open for further replies.

maradonad2g

if he's good sign him I dont see whats the problem in signing a very promising player seeing as a few of are old reserve players are now moving into the first team or have departed

Reyes(9)

If he's really good ..yeah why not ? but if he's the kind of player who will leave after just a short-term at the club .. i dont want him to come ..

Mckenna

This sort of deal will become far more prevalent than we may think, because it is necessary. Deals such as this, Merida as well as Cesc, Senderos and others in the past are important because when the new Uefa ruling comes in, we need homegrown players and those who we trained for 3 years before the age of 21 qualify, thus meaning it makes sense to get good young talents now, because then they can fulfil our requirements and we can supplement them with players signed from abroad, but have a good base of players raised in the club, something which we maybe have lacked in recent years, whether it's good or bad, who knows?

Expect more to come in because if only so many of them make it, then we'll need more to get good ones in with those who don't make the grade. Players view Arsenal as a good technical education anyway, so that's always to our benefit in these types of deals.

hesham

Established Member
Mckenna said:
. Players view Arsenal as a good technical education anyway, so that's always to our benefit in these types of deals.

The fear is that players see us as the new Ajax, were youngsters come in, get there footballing education and leave.

Reyes(9)

hesham said:
Mckenna said:
. Players view Arsenal as a good technical education anyway, so that's always to our benefit in these types of deals.

The fear is that players see us as the new Ajax, were youngsters come in, get there footballing education and leave.

And that wants frustrates me !! Not only Players Even clubs are doing the same !! WELL THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO THINKS WE ARE THE ANSWER IS ..NOWAY !! We're ARSENAL !! not a club for buying them cheap and selling them on a high price ..We're not like that !! we create players and turn them to legends of ARSENAL !!

Cruisio

Established Member
C'mon, how many Arsenal players have left under Wenger that we would take back now? 1? Vieira? Can't think of anyone else. We're hardly Ajax in those terms

huyha123

exactly. and I think in common sense Arsenal is much bigger than Ajax. with our new stadium, we gonna be there with all the big guns.

so there is no reason for young players to come then go as long as they make the grade (or Wenger want to keep them)

KingReyes

Established Member
Here you go mate, I just hope I got the right guy.

b1_barazite.jpg

pg1989

Sounds like a good prospect, hopefully we get him. We have a good youth side now as we also got that french back prosio and we have gilbert, stokes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom