• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacer Barazite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Nacer played against Boreham wood today.

He scored a goal too, though he was just there for the finish, it wasnt really his work

He played in a central position, and he was pretty tall and strong, very commanding, he was good in possesion too. And he showed a lot of passion, especially when he lost the ball, he tried very hard to win it back.

He definately has potential, and he has the right build to become a dominant midfielder..

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
lee1001 said:
lee1001 said:
There seems to be a glut of young players we apparently have signed but have not yet put on an Arsenal shirt...

Nacer, Vela, Merida...i wonder if any of these guys will ever sign for Arsenal or will they just disapear and emerge for Hamburg or a similar club.

Ha Ha, i guess my question has been answered as both Merida and Barazite played against Boreham Wood.

:clap

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
its all business out here..were not like other sites
surely we should close this and meridas thread now that we have got him and meridas too

bigtimetopbanana

Nacer played against Borehamwood.... great stuff.

That must have been something for the Borehamwood grown up players... a bunch of 16 and 17 years olds giving them a complete runaround ! But nevertheless, knowing that they are playing against potential World Cup stars of 2010 and 2014 !

Arsenalguru

While Barazite and Merida were quite impressive in their debuts, Lupoli was superb.

Wenger should seriously give this boy a chance. He has the instinct and is a real killer.

IMHO, name and price paid aside, Lupoli can and will score more goals than Walcott,

ogsimon

barazite really impressed me, struck me as a central midfield version of Pires, he even ran like him.

Of all the players in that team i would think he would make it.

Lupoli played quite well, did fluff a few chances though

TheEconomist

Established Member
He hasnt really got exceptional pace. But i just found out he was 15 years old? if thats true then i am really shocked. I thought he looked to be around 19-20..

ramon12

Lupoli looks deadly at the moment i swear it is the most overhyped ........ Oh yeah Bendtner scored in the championship if Walcott scores in Zagreb then we have a pack of hunters upfront

nealbrown

Oooooo who to choose. If Wenger steps down in 2008 as some expect, his successor's got a tough job just picking from his strikers!

Caspian

ramon12 said:
Lupoli looks deadly at the moment i swear it is the most overhyped ........ Oh yeah Bendtner scored in the championship if Walcott scores in Zagreb then we have a pack of hunters upfront

Steady mate. Lupoli scores bundles for the reserves, but has never got a real sniff in the first team, early days for Bendtner and Walcott's not fit enough to play in CL qualifier.

asajoseph

Established Member
Right, well we know Barazite is at the club now, so this can be locked. It's no longer a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom