• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Cabra (Out)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d keep him for at least a season, try and get Champions League then go hard after Sessegnon.

We’d have a better picture then of whether Koalasinac will cut it here by then as well.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

One more season I guess. Also need some stability, already have had quite a few changes in the dressing room over the last six months.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Oh yeah sorry, I missed the Spanish part. He should be done as international now I think.

I still think its not right to count his freed up wages without knowing what you would pay his replacement. That's dodgy statistics. I would stay with what we know, which is his low transfer fee.

He's not 35 at the end of his deal. He turns 35 on February 26th, 2021. Or are you one of those "he's closer to 35 than 34 so he's 35" guys. Which would also be wrong, his contract, if extended with a year, ends almost 8 months before his 35th birthday.

Age should not be a problem for Nacho, his best qualities are his positioning, interceptions, build up play, and passing. His pace has been a problem for two years now, but he's still a very good left back. We can get a few more years out of him and we should.
Mental arithmetic gone wrong. You're correct he will be 34 at the end of his current deal. Either way I don't think we can continue paying players to see out their deal. We've done it with three senior players this window. Welbeck and Cech will soon be in the same position. Ramsey also.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
That's blasphemous

that is correct, he is a total alibi player. it just looks like he defends, he passes the buck over for others to fail instead of even trying to win the ball himself

finally a somebody else who has seen the light

Monreal is not good enough to be a starter, benchwarmer ok.

a travesty that Kolasinac didn't get more games. one of many mistakes AW did towards the end

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The move makes sense for Nacho rather than for us.

If he really wants the move would sign the LB equivalent of Lichtsteiner or maybe even take a risk on Luke Shaw now hes in last year of contract.

Got his body fat down so far doesn't look like himself anymore.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

If he really wants the move would sign the LB equivalent of Lichtsteiner or maybe even take a risk on Luke Shaw now hes in last year of contract.

This guy is hopeless. If you manage to get fat under both Van Gaal and Mourinho you failed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sounds like this could actually have legs. More than happy with Kolasinac being our main LB under Emery who will make him work hard to get proper fitness.

He is brilliant in the final third.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

No need , arent we getting some spanish kid from barca?

AMN needs games to

Stannis

Generally there is only room for one fullback on the bench. If Sead and Hector start you would think Lichtsteiner would be the fullback on the bench given his pedigree

I’n that scenario and given his age I can see why the club would move nacho on if a good offer came.

On the flip side would think emery would want an establish spanish player around and it’s hard to see any realistic replacements.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Would love it. Think he'd do great playing with Ramsey too (they both have suffered the psychological problems of getting over a severe leg break; I don't think Shaw has got past it mentally yet).

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom