• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Need help re: autograph for wife

GoonersHusband

Hi, so long story short:

The wife is a massive Arsenal fan. I was not into football before I met her (Rugby boy) but now I am signed up to the season tickets waiting list, have been to a few games (inc. first ever footie game) and I even know some of the chants.

Anyway, this isn't about me! We got married last December and I am starting to think about wedding anniversary gifts: first one is "paper" anniversary, and I thought getting a personalised autograph from the manager and getting it framed would really make her day. Seriously, she doesn't stop going on about how amazing Arsène "speaks seven languages" Wenger is.

So... if I wrote (politely) to the club how realistic is it to get a personalised autograph rather than a generic / pre-printed one on a photo? Nothing fancy just

"To [Wife's Name], Congratulations, Arsène."

Is that possible? Likely? I've got five months but I thought it was worth planning ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You have nothing to lose by trying
May i suggest you write to the club and enclose SAE
I hope that you will get

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom