• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Arsenal Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAFC

You'll be very lucky to get your hands on a ticket for any Arsenal match this seaon let alone have a choice of seat. Good luck though, choose either North Bank or Clock end if able.

beaney

mate, go wherever you can get a damn seat!!!

beggars cant be choosers, just to get into the ground is an achievement

tox

sam parkin, hes leading scorer in second division if my memory serves me correct. he used to go to the school down the road from me, and i played football with his little brother a few times. I remember when i was 11 playing for my primary school in goal, when the little bastard who was 9! chipped me.

Gooner83

Some tickets go on General Sale, try places like Ticketmaster.co.uk

I personally have been on the waiting list for a season ticket since 1998.

A

Anonymous

beaney said:
mate, go wherever you can get a damn seat!!!

beggars cant be choosers, just to get into the ground is an achievement
No need to get lippy man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom