• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

new championship manager 03/04???

wellman69

anyone played it yet???

i've only seen screenshots and read reviews but supposedly its 100 times better than the previous one!!!

i can't wait..........but then i am still enjoying cm4!!!!

what do we do!!

thegame24

Established Member
its out on friday. all bugs are gone and its the final CM game ever. eidos and sigames are splitting, eidos takes the CM name but sigames takes the gameplay.

Wheelori

thegame24 said:
its out on friday. all bugs are gone and its the final CM game ever. eidos and sigames are splitting, eidos takes the CM name but sigames takes the gameplay.

yeah, i read about that aswel.

still, whatever sigames comes out with next (management simulation) will be awesome.

Andrew

I've ordered it so I should be getting it here next week... Because here in Aus it's released on the 5th of December at earliest!

I wasn't going to buy it after I read the new features list, but after playing the demo I realised it's just so complete. It has the feel that the old CM3 had, but with new features as well. Definitely recommend it to anyone who liked CM4.

Wheelori

yeah, i've got mine on order, hopefully be here in the morning, if amazon do their job. if all the bugs are gone, and it's as good as cm4 potentially was, then it's going to be superb.

the only problem with CM4 was how the finished article appeared rushed, with a few minor yet major glitches. hopefully 0304 will be the finale to this cracking series that will keep us hooked for another couple of years.

Andrew

Wheelori said:
yeah, i've got mine on order, hopefully be here in the morning, if amazon do their job. if all the bugs are gone, and it's as good as cm4 potentially was, then it's going to be superb.

the only problem with CM4 was how the finished article appeared rushed, with a few minor yet major glitches. hopefully 0304 will be the finale to this cracking series that will keep us hooked for another couple of years.

What you've said is spot on. I think CM 03/04 is the finished article though and that's what will make it great.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom