• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New kits 2006/2007.

Revolution

JML said:
Le%20nuove%20divise.jpg

The kits look nice, but the posing just looks corny...:D.

tquick247

i think that the new adidas kits are really great, despite the fact that chelsea have one i still think that i would like to see arsenal with one...my view on the new nike kits is that they are alright, i think that the arsenal kits could use a little changing in the future...

tquick247

i think that the new adidas kits are really great, despite the fact that chelsea have one i still think that i would like to see arsenal with one...my view on the new nike kits is that they are alright, i think that the arsenal kits could use a little changing in the future...

RC8

Established Member
tquick247 said:

I don't like the Chelsea kits so much, and especially the away kit seems very ugly to me. Personally I rather have our current kit, which I think is great.

stuart

Established Member
chelski and pool home kits are top notch,wish are were addidas now! the white bayern 1 is lovely,might consider getting it,its not so bad buying a foreign jersey

11vanpersie

buy both if youve got the money!

personally i dont like the new adidas ones much prefer the nike ones, but my fly emirates is peeling of my new arsenal shirt :( :( :(

EJub

Maybe I am over reacting, but Chelsea's away kit has a gray and black version of their badge. I think it's disgraceful to alter the badge for fashion purposes. The club could easily choose a different color for their kit if they didn't like overall look.

How can you change the badge like that?

david3

I think the Chelsea and Liverpool kits are too similar and look as though addidas couldn't be bothered to design two different kits.

Mr Wolf

The worst kits of the current season: Liverpool, Fulham, Aston Villa. Don't you think that, despite of their nice colours, Villans every year have the most awful kit of the PL?

Canuck

Established Member
After watching ManUre-Celtic on Wednesday.
I have to say that ManUre's home kit is so freakin' ugly.
...and that new Celtic Black-Green stripes is not doing it for me either.

go49oner

Established Member
Canuck said:
After watching ManUre-Celtic on Wednesday.
I have to say that ManUre's home kit is so freakin' ugly.
...and that new Celtic Black-Green stripes is not doing it for me either.

i like the the new Man Utd kit, not as bad as i 1st thought

The Armoury

What does everyone think of the new barca kits?? the unicef doesnt look to bad however the overall design of the kit looks to have changed somewhat considerably. More like a roma kit with the swimming costume material. Also the numbers and lettering at the back didnt do it for me.

James

Established Member
The Armoury said:
What does everyone think of the new barca kits?? the unicef doesnt look to bad however the overall design of the kit looks to have changed somewhat considerably. More like a roma kit with the swimming costume material. Also the numbers and lettering at the back didnt do it for me.
I really like it, but their away shirt (as always) is pretty disgusting

Couldn't help but get the home shirt with Messi on the back whilst i was in Barcelona during the summer.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom