• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle and West Ham - tax fraud

Rumour

Was a little surprised this hadn't been posted yet and was thinking of doing it myself ;)

Seriously though, with a sh!tty owner like Newcastle's and considering how the Olympic stadium fell into West Ham's lap - plus that ownership duo's own dubious record - no wonder these two clubs are top of HMRC's naughty list. And of course Chelsea was questioned though nothing seized from the premises, but Abramovich is no doubt more experienced in covering his tracks :rolleyes: The Newcastle MD's arrest must mean that there's some very incriminating evidence there, not totally surprising given how that club has been run by Ashley.

mm76

Yer Da
Marveaux arrested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-winger-Sylvain-Marveaux-arrested-France.html

"In its coverage of those arrested in France, Thursday's Le Parisien newspaper writes: 'According to our information, they are three players' agents, as well as Lorient's attacking midfielder Sylvain Marveaux, the former Newcastle player'.

The role of agents is the main focus of the investigation, according to sources on both side of the Channel."

so it's true that Lorient are Marveaux-less...

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom