• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

dino bravo

How(e) long until Eddie gets the boot and they bring a big time manager in with real pulling power? Bottom of their CL group, knocked out of the best chance they had for silverwear tonight... Personally I feel if he is there at the start of season I would be surprised.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Howe before the match, came across this grim reading from premierinjuries page:

"Dec 18: 'As we sit here now, yes [he will be involved]. We have another training session, but I'll have to sit down and speak to Kieran to see how he's feeling, but it's certainly a big boost to have him back.'" 💀

Trippier has been horrendous in recent times. Howe has really ran his first team to the ground. He doesn't seem capable of rotating much. Take for example Hall who they bought, who can even play winger, and he hasn't used him much at all.

Well he will hopefully learn with all the injuries that have happened and will. God I hate that Bruno, why are all the EPL Bruno's rats?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Can see a ban for Trippier in the horizon, suspicious stuff.

Maybe the saudi money is not enough and he needs the side hustle

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Don't be too upset at yet another L Alan...

article-1070049-05EBA48B0000044D-336_468x320.jpg

...least Newcastle's last trophy was in black and white²

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom