• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't think you need to question your support though.

Football has always had teams that have no chance of winning the big titles, but have plenty of fans.
Those fans could dream though, and with a bit of luck, they could get a title or cup. That’s out of the window now, the gap is just too big and it’s due to financial doping. In a year or two, Newcastle will pass us by.

All this money has ruined the spirit of the game.

We’re left to fight for top 6, and getting into Europe to play Sparta Prague, Dinano Tribilsi, Drippin FC from Finland etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Those fans could dream though, and with a bit of luck, they could get a title or cup. That’s out of the window now, the gap is just too big and it’s due to financial doping. In a year or two, Newcastle will pass us by.

All this money has ruined the spirit of the game.

We’re left to fight for top 6, and getting into Europe to play Sparta Prague, Dinano Tribilsi, Drippin FC from Finland etc.

Most of this is true...but while we will never win a Premier League or Champions League, there are still trophies we can win and have won recently.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most of this is true, but while we will never win a Premier League or Champions League, there are still trophies we can win and have won recently.
What’s the point? Won’t be long before Chelsea are the most successful club in London or Newcastle signing better players and managers than us.

I don’t want to watch us with a crap squad hoping to win the FA Cup, we’ve won it 20956 times already.

The game has changed too much and what we are watching now is not what we signed up to.

Riou

What’s the point? Won’t be long before Chelsea are the most successful club in London or Newcastle signing better players and managers than us.

I don’t want to watch us with a crap squad hoping to win the FA Cup, we’ve won it 20956 times already.

The game has changed too much and what we are watching now is not what we signed up to.

I mean, if we were got taken over by the owners of City or Newcastle, we would probably win the league 20956 times and it would feel boring with the level of money we would spend...I love seeing us win the FA Cup, Arsène's trophy after all.

How well/badly your football team does, shouldn't affect you too much...we aren't playing or winning/losing these trophies, it doesn't make us better/worse people depending on what our football team is doing (minus those scumbag Sp**s fans)

Should just be about finding some happiness, before we all die in about 10 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean, if we were got taken over by the owners of City or Newcastle, we would probably win the league 20956 times and it would feel boring with the level of money we would spend...I love seeing us win the FA Cup, Arsène's trophy after all.

How well/badly your football team does, shouldn't affect you too much...we aren't playing or winning/losing these trophies, it doesn't make us better/worse people depending on what our football team is doing (minus those scumbag Sp**s fans)

Should just be about finding some happiness, before we all die in about 10 years.
Your just waffling here mate. Wasted 2 minutes reading that and trying to make sense of it.

Riou

Your just waffling here mate. Wasted 2 minutes reading that and trying to make sense of it.

Says the guy who waffles about leaving every 5 minutes, you even came back after barely being on to say how much you wanted to leave :lol:

Just try to be happy with Arsenal, or give it up mate...hate seeing you like this.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Those Newcastle birds are about to get paid though.

jeque-cash-money.gif

Lad threw money at the waiter ffs. Newcastle is going to be the new hotspot.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

In a way, I want Newcastle to lose today so that the king of Saudi Arabia, the real owner of the club, and that shemale Amanda Staveley will be sad. But on the other hand, I want to see Harry Kane and the other rats from the worst parts of London lose. A tough situation.

Riou

I like that they give Big Steve his 1000th match.

They will immediately sack him on Monday, regardless of result though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If some of these Newcastle fans saw videos of Yemeni children dying they'd shrug their shoulders and continue drinking their stella and singing songs about how they got their club back.

When a football fan says he wants an owner that "cares" all they mean is they want an owner who'll spend lots of their own money to achieve success. It is what it is, but let's be blunt here.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If some of these Newcastle fans saw videos of Yemeni children dying they'd shrug their shoulders and continue drinking their stella and singing songs about how they got their club back.

When a football fan says he wants an owner that "cares" all they mean is they want an owner who'll spend lots of their own money to achieve success. It is what it is, but let's be blunt here.

Not entirely true. When i say that i wants an owner that cares i mean someone that would sack Emery after the Europa League final, avoid a novice like Arteta and get a proper technical director. A caring owner is not necessarily a sugar daddy.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom