• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

News of the World are giving away free Fever Pitch DVD's.

Adam

Established Member
Cheers for the information. Most people may already have it, but if not - great chance.

Adam

Established Member
Thanks. Ashburrn and Jinn do alot of the graphical and layout work - and they have done it very well.

I am going to a local Gooner-filled pub here in Eastbourne. It's more of a case of playing United, than it being good because its the Community shield.

Alexone234

I would not spend 70p on that scandal rag, the source of many anti-arsenal rumour and pro-united rhetoric. My suggestion is to go to your local newsagent and tell them that you want to by another paper, but will they give you the DVD anyway.

Henry IV

Alexone234 said:
I would not spend 70p on that scandal rag, the source of many anti-arsenal rumour and pro-united rhetoric. My suggestion is to go to your local newsagent and tell them that you want to by another paper, but will they give you the DVD anyway.
Those are my sentiments exactly.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adam said:
Thanks. Ashburrn and Jinn do alot of the graphical and layout work - and they have done it very well.

I am going to a local Gooner-filled pub here in Eastbourne. It's more of a case of playing United, than it being good because its the Community shield.

What change? The forum looks the same since I joined. You must be talking about the main page. Yeah that looks very nice indeed.

Soler

Established Member
Yes, he is. The main page and nearly everything has been completely re-designed.

lewdikris

Established Member
Can I just say that I think Fever Pitch is absolute bollocks, even if it is about Arsenal?

Thanks. I feel better now.

Soler

Established Member
"Good work Lou, you'll make Sergeant for this!"

"I already am Sergeant, Chief."

"Anymore and I'll bust you down to Sergeant so fast you won't have time to think!"

:p

A

Anonymous

got the paper, get it every week anyway, but watched the dvd last nite, kept my girlfriend up until 5am to make her watch it with me after a good nite out, i am not sure she needed reminding of how obsessive we fanatical football fans can be.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom