• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicklas Bendtner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamser

We have bought a 16 year old Danish striker, Nicklas Bendtner, from KB for about 107.66€. Nicklas Bendtner will join us after the summer holiday.

Adam

Established Member
Cheers. This goes in hand with the departures seen today. Let's reel the talent in....

Gooner_Milton

Any link to this?

would like a closer look myself. Always interested in whoever goes in to the club, regardless of age or apparent ability.

A

Anonymous

Just done a search on his name, and there are quite a lot of results - all in Danish but many with the word Arsenal in.

Also the word hattrick is in a few, aswell as things like Nicklas Bendtner (23,46,78) so it looks like he knows where the net is.

jonmoody61

well played baccy_man. good find

he sounds very very promising. i am looking foward to finding out more about him and seeing him in the red and white

why do they have to release a.... and i use the term loosley new shirt each season, just to fill the coffers, bought by zombie like supporters with what they believe to be the latest, check it out, instead of the sheild in top left its in the middle, thats a innovation, someone got a million for that brave new design, trim it with some pukey yellow and add a dash of red to one sleeve ( couldnt afford to put a dash on the other sleeve) and voila another stack of pounds in the bag, these asswipes run out of ideas for new designs so they tart up the old ones...why bother....find a good design stick with it. end of story money grubbing assholes

Ridge

last season we signed a player, that papa guy.. i cant remember his name... but then he left after joining us for only a year.

not sure about this danish though.

Denish

safe hands said:
why do they have to release a.... and i use the term loosley new shirt each season, just to fill the coffers, bought by zombie like supporters with what they believe to be the latest, check it out, instead of the sheild in top left its in the middle, thats a innovation, someone got a million for that brave new design, trim it with some pukey yellow and add a dash of red to one sleeve ( couldnt afford to put a dash on the other sleeve) and voila another stack of pounds in the bag, these asswipes run out of ideas for new designs so they tart up the old ones...why bother....find a good design stick with it. end of story money grubbing assholes

That money goes towards the club so they can buy players and build stadia. The shirts have always changed constantly its traditional as well as money-making. Why change now? Plus I quite like the idea - it would be a bit boring if they had the same shirt all the time don't you think?

Asterix

Established Member
Denish said:
safe hands said:

That money goes towards the club so they can buy players and build stadia. The shirts have always changed constantly its traditional as well as money-making. Why change now? Plus I quite like the idea - it would be a bit boring if they had the same shirt all the time don't you think?

Are you in the wrong thread?

Good to see young talent coming in. Anyone know how young Karbassiyoon (??) is coming along?

juz7_pi12es

Ridge said:
last season we signed a player, that papa guy.. i cant remember his name... but then he left after joining us for only a year.

not sure about this danish though.

err papadopolous if i'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom