• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Beyond ruthless how poor Pepe gets bun from you of all people. Top 10 anime betrayals

Is it betrayal? I just want the best for him and seeing him slumped on the walls in all or nothing just made me sad.

Pretty much Pepe’s Arsenal career summed up. Saka asking me if I had a problem before I had to drive Pepe to the airport myself.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It seems like only yesterday, I used to be concerned about the club losing money on poor deals. But now we know the Kroenke‘s are made of money, who cares what he goes for. As long as he’s happy again and playing good football and our team is doing well, everybody wins.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Unplayable on his day. Just not Mr. Consistency. Was never going to work with Arteta. How’s he even doing for Nice?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Two goals for Nice tonight, seems to be doing pretty well there now. Last one assisted by Ramsey btw. I think it was reported recently that they want to by him, if he keeps up maybe we could get 20M for him.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Good goals as well - nice movement and finishing for the first, and the second he set up for himself with a nice dribble.

A confidence/flashes player unfortunately and those types rarely work under a micromanagement geek. At least we may recoup some of that fee in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see he getting goals 8 goals in all competitions now him preforming well its good for us and him he'll get transfered to good team Nice or someone else and we maybe get 25-30M his big wages we'll be lucky even get that.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Good goals as well - nice movement and finishing for the first, and the second he set up for himself with a nice dribble.

A confidence/flashes player unfortunately and those types rarely work under a micromanagement geek. At least we may recoup some of that fee in the end.
Can't trust attackers in Bundesliga and Ligue 1. Stat padding leagues. Balogun more dominant than Pepe and dude can't even understand what the **** anyone around him is saying.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I knew just from his presentation video when we first signed him that he wouldn’t be a success here. His demeanour and attitude just looked off. He needs to stay in his comfort zone in France. Nice is perfect for him.
Wow! Did you study cognitive science or something? It’s absolutely crazy how far we’ve come as football fans where we can derive value outside of the football pitch.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Wow! Did you study cognitive science or something? It’s absolutely crazy how far we’ve come as football fans where we can derive value outside of the football pitch.

It was just a hunch. I actually commented about it on YouTube at the time and was met with a lot of backlash from fans. But as is often the case, I was right.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Crazy how Pepe was never as dead as Sancho but the media has been A LOT quieter.
Sancho has only been here 1 season, that in a mess of a club too. Too early to bash him.

The other reason the media are a lot quieter is because Sancho has apparently suffered back to back deaths of people close to him, that’s the main reason in him being away.

I have never rated Sancho, but there is no need to write a young player off after 1 season, he didn’t pick his fee. I said the same about Pepe.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I have never rated Sancho, but there is no need to write a young player off after 1 season, he didn’t pick his fee. I said the same about Pepe.

You have said a lot about Pepe.

Current regime signed guys like Sok and Torreira who both have been poor and look surplus to requirements under Arteta. 70M for Pepe and we’re waiting for him to have two good games in a row.
1c9f7bd6fa0d81a4059e4daeb5968c15.png

2356e6a6863437f90b4858171456326f.png

d54ff4b6c61c85b16b33a015753a4e46.png

677b7a11e0aa34000ca03b9df19f4709.png

332ef5f57f128299db36b11d84efab81.png

60a62e9aea3bee324c565476512bd128.png

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom