• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

E_ByG50XEAE50IF

Nah I'm done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure if you quoted the wrong person (x-posted from a different thread?).

I would also love it if he played **** every game and racked up the goals/assists (though, if he did, he wouldn't be "playing ****," I'd imagine). It would be great if he didn't score/assist once every ~3 PL games. But that's where we're at, and it's silly to pretend otherwise.

I genuinely hope he grows the consistency in his game; his purple patch last year was a lot of fun. If he was all end product and nothing else, he would be a great player for the current Arsenal front line. But as it stands, he lacks both end product and everything else.
Yeah wrong quote my bad. 🤣 He had a good 10 mins, then a bad 50 then an ok last 30. Overall it was poor but His general play has gotten much better recently so hopefully today was just a blip, his touch was way off today.

Still needs to be in the side until somebody else can step up with end product though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If that's a real post from Pepe, then his £70 million fee has been justified...great stuff from Nico.

chessygoal

No balls were fizzed at him. His first touch was awful.

had a decent game but he was generally meh
He was visibly tired in the second half and he lost his first touch but in the first half it was pretty good.
You know what you get with Pepe, he's going to make dumb plays but he's never going to stop trying and take risks.
Right now he's probably our most important player if we continue creating so little opportunities through passing and movement.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’ve said many times on here chances creates is iffy. Key passes I killed Hleb for that he was the master of those.

Pepe was the only guy who looked like doing anything though so whilst people are disgruntled about him, I’m not surprised the numbers reflect this.

Defo surprised at MOTM until I wonder who else I would give it to. Tomiyasu or ODG maybe? It’s slim pickings.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As usual he looks like he’s the person who can do things. I trust him when it comes to key passes or shots.

His first touch 2-3 times was poor of course, and even though he has improved his decision making outside of the area he needs to take less touches inside it sometimes.

He was one of our better players for sure though because Pepe can be frustrating but he often looks like our most dangerous player. He has dangerous ball striking ability and is good at opening his body up for accurate shots.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mans said we are staying up 😭😭😭

he edited his post after this.

Why did he have to edit his post?

Did the club/Arteta throw a hissy fit over an obvious joke, ffs :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t lie stats like ‘key passes’ and ‘chances created’ aren’t even real things. Stats guys come up with a new thing every week.
The chance created and key pass stats are a bit iffy but every player on the pitch is judged by the same standards so it’s still something.

Trent, Ritchie, Shaw and Tierney have the most chances created for defenders. Grealish, Traore and Pogba for midfielders. Even though the stat is a bit dumb those are the more creative players in the league.

Tl;dr it’s a dumb stat but it still means something. Especially with a large sample size of games.

Macho has it right here. Awful tonight. But you expect this minimum from Pepe against Norwich. I fear this will be Pepe best game of the season NORWICH!!! Hope Im wrong though!

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom