• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lads I’ve been hard all day. Senor Raul bringing it home.

How do we line up in formation and first team?
I HATE saying it. But three out and out attackers, Auba-Laca-Pepe and three centre midfield like players behind, so torreira, guendouzi, and one advanced, Ceballos. No place in the first 11 for özil, mkhi, and Xhaka, but Xhaka could fit a three man midfield if we had to.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lads I’ve been hard all day. Senor Raul bringing it home.

How do we line up in formation and first team?

Leno
Bellerin Holding Sokratis Tierney
Torreira
Ceballos Guendouzi
Pepe Lacazette Auba
Something similar to Liverpool's system with Laca doing the "Firmino role". Pepe although likes to come short is well capable of making runs in behind. Think he could be like Mane but on the right side while Auba pretty much does the Salah role but on the left flank.

Or we could probably just end up in a 4-2-3-1 with Ceballos as a 10. Auba up front, Pepe right and maybe Nelson or Iwobi on the left with maybe Laca missing out.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I HATE saying it. But three out and out attackers, Auba-Laca-Pepe and three centre midfield like players behind, so torreira, guendouzi, and one advanced, Ceballos. No place in the first 11 for özil, mkhi, and Xhaka, but Xhaka could fit a three man midfield if we had to.

Man..I’d think it’s some variation of 433. And id assume that ceballos and Pepe are undisputed first team.

So something like this:

Auba Laca Pepe
Ceballos Xhaka Lucas

Or

Auba laca Pepe
Özil
Ceballos xhaka

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Watch the Ramsey tackle, tell me if he was trying to 'win the ball'.

Somebody's come out and revealed how amped up Pulis would get, encouraging his players to kick us off the park and guys like Shawcross bought into it. Will never have sympathy for him. F*ck him.
I'm not saying you have to feel sympathy. If you want to be a cold, unfeeling human being, that's your choice, Trills. Just think it one step too far to laugh at him as some are doing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're really the biggest

That's super late. Why ? He's due to come back tomorrow as reported. No need to chill another week at Lille.

We need him as soon as possible as well.

Come back on Monday its fairly realistic for him to have a medical on Thursday considering everything isn't done yet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you want to be a cold, unfeeling human being
What kind of human being do you think Shawcross was when he went in for that tackle?

He wanted to hurt him, really hurt him. If you enjoy inflicting pain then I see no reason not to laugh at him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't believe anything from italy specially these CalcioNapoli and these kind of websites. wait for Fab and Di Marzio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom