• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nihat Kahveci

AFCG7

Established Member
There was talk during commentary in the Real Sociedad game that we were interested in Nihat. Could he be another option for the right side of midfield?

Mark

Established Member
Good little versatile player. Can play well upfront too. Would be a useful signing.

AFCG7

Established Member
Yep i was thinking the same.. he can basically play RW , LW , Attacking midfield or even a 3rd striker.. he has a terrific shot and his set piece delivery is very good too. To be honest i havent seen him play that much this season but in 2003-2004 he was brilliant and had a very good season before this one too.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
He's a bit small, though he does seem to be quite an intelligent player so he could work around that. I haven't seen enough of him this season to comment, but I was always impressed with him when I saw him last season. For around 5m he could be a good buy considering his CL experience, age, and versatility.

Canuck

Established Member
Well if he's got the smarts, and he has good delivery. It would be interesting. Though I admit what i know is what I've just read. I'll stay tooned to this thread for further developments.

how long till someone says he's not tall enough? :wink:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i like him alot. would be very happy if he came to highbury. he's been good this season. not as sensational as the previous 2 seasons but he's been very consistent and solid this term. surely better than getting owen me thinks

kel varnsen

Established Member
i like this guy, but i thought he was a forward. can he play on the right side...? quick and skillful. could be a very useful signing; probably not too expensive either... 5-7 mill?

wer

It would be nice if we could get him ;D
How many goals have he got this season :?:

praghisa

Canuck said:
Well if he's got the smarts, and he has good delivery. It would be interesting. Though I admit what i know is what I've just read. I'll stay tooned to this thread for further developments.

how long till someone says he's not tall enough? :wink:

never mind his height, how old is he?

Double_H

Established Member
Very Good PLayer i remeber two years ago i said that arsenal should get him
He has speed,Tech, shoot power ,and Killer Passes also

MightyArsenal

Very special player. I wouldnt mind him here at all. If reyes left we wouldnt miss him much if Nihat was his replacement. Hes short, pacey, works his socks off and has an eye for goal.

AFCG7

Established Member
Still.. it was only a rumour based on 2 or 3 minutes of commentary on TV.. i havent read anything at all remotely linking him to us since then.

Gurgen

Established Member
Sure let's get another lightweight hobbit to join our attack and then whine about lack of height next season shall we? :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom