• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Di Marzio saying Kingsley Coman is going to Bayern from Juve. (loan with option to buy)

Anybody know anything about this guy? Have we missed out here?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fits in with what my sauce told me last night, Gotze or Draxler in by Tuesday.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
What will you do once we announce Benzy, Lewie and Cavvy all together!
PtjrJ.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

KDB left out of this weekends match day squad.

Looking to be a man city record £57 mil and £15 million a year wages. Wolfsburg aren't being too cryptic, think they've confirmed he's off to City as well because the offer was too much to resist.

Apparently they're paying £47 million upfront. Madness.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Draxler looks to be close of finally going to Juve as well according to Di Marzio.

All that's left is for Man U to unveil their supposed 75mil player and their new number 9 if they aren't one and the same and this window will truly be complete.

Mastadon

Established Member
FFP is well and truly dead it seems. Pathetic how EUFA didn't have the stones to stick to it and its a bloody shame because it did seem to slow down spending and level things out a bit for us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We just need to return to the drawing board again I guess.

Get in what we can and plan the season, game by game.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

It'd be the nail the coffin for this season for me *laughing emoticon *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom