• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 152,996
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaniolo as expected has rejected Bournemouth he want to join milan but milan don't have 30m to spend. Can see him joining milan on loan

OSBK

Established Member
James is arguably Chelsea’s best player. He’s contracted at Chelsea till 2028. No way is he going city.

You could be right no doubt. But looking at it like this, James is 23 soon to be 24. Chelsea are spending but very little chance of CL this season. City, utd, pool, us, Newcastle, Sp**s will all strengthen in the summer making all these Chelsea signings kinda void. Chelsea would still be a outside bet for top 4 next season, no real title challenge in the next 2-3 seasons at least at which point James will be well at his peak. I'm pretty confident if city went in for James then the player would want the move and it would happen.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Just goes to show high fees are a conspiracy against PL clubs cos everyone knows they’re loaded. When PL clubs aren’t involved suddenly it’s all reasonable.
Case in point PL club getting fleeced

a) my guy looks like some wavy autotune donny singing about rollie droptops
b) 35m is a pisstake, never even noticed him for Lyon
c) for his new club unveil he's literally wearing plumber pants fs

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
From what I've seen of Gordon, he really isn't all that. Great at the Alexis one-man press but has none of the attacking output.
Iwobi moved to Everton for 40 million pounds 3 years ago.

Newcastle is getting a fantastic deal here. The kid is quality has a much higher ceiling than Iwobi and can play multiple positions.

Eddie and the Saudis showing how is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom