• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 152,676
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apparently Liverpool looking at Rice AND Bellingham for the summer.

Still think Bellingham goes to City.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Endrick has a 60 million euros release clause and Real, PSG and Chelsea are after him.

This is not someone Arsenal currently "needs" or is very wise to invest big sums in. Enough young attackers around already, need more of instant quality.
If he’s a generational talent then there’s always a need imo.

Players like that are outside of the budget, as close as you get to a guaranteed return on investment in football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If he’s a generational talent then there’s always a need imo.

Players like that are outside of the budget, as close as you get to a guaranteed return on investment in football.
Work with a Brazilian guy, says in Brazil they are saying he’s the biggest talent since Pele. Only laws and regulations have stopped him from being pushed up older age groups.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
What happens if Liverpool don't get top 4 this season? Lots of talk of them going for big names like Bellingham but do players see them as a super club who just had a poor season or a club in decline? I would guess having Klopp and having reached last season UCL final gets them a lot of credit in the bank but who knows.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You need a back up to Nunez? If Firminio goes then that’s extra spending - Liverpool don’t really have that type of money.
All the talk for the last year was that Firmino was going to leave and they would sign a kid to play second fiddle at CF.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edrick need to do right thing and join real madrid Vincius junior and Rodrygo should convince him and thier raise with real madrid is the evidence. what the point of joining Chelsea? unless his dad really desperate for money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom