• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 495,258
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Agreed, really wouldn’t mind him as a Saka backup if the wage is decent. Doesnt make much sense for Asensio swapping Madrids bench for Arsenals though.

He got hyped a lot when he was younger, probably unjustly, but you don’t play for Real Madrid as long as he has without being a top player.
The guy has been backup for years at real. Why go be backup somewhere else?

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Top signing for Villa, he’s the ideal Emery wide playmaker type. Left footed as well which huge plus for them.

Wonder if they go back in for ESR. Reckon wide left in an Emery team is probably the best role of him at this stage of his development.
Jesus he must be getting huge wages if he's going to Villa.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From watching him against City benz simply not having it anymore another one going for huge payday.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They’re offering him 100M a year 🤯

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Him against real Madrid pressure and thier unbearable media he won't last long.

Without the English media drooling over him, it will be intersting seeing how he fairs.

Striker market is kind of dead tho, so a very good player like Kane will still be a hot commodity.

Would rather he go to Madrid, but part of me thinks that if he moved to United and flopped, I would have a bit more fun.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Sp**s and levy rather losing Kane for free i wouldn't be surprised he sign new contract.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bizarre footballer. Looks like he has all the ability in the world but doesn't have any output, doesn't have a position or works hard defensively.

Part of me would probably still take him.

He’s such a fanny. Proper flat track bully who constantly needs the ball.

He rondos and pirouettes really well so you think he’s a top baller but then when it’s time to pass or shoot he picks the wrong option almost every f*cking time.

Guy lures you in with an occasional banger but will still end up doing f*ck all when it counts.

Can’t believe he’s coming back to cry about everything for another season. Gimp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom