• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 494,239
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
MBS is wild. He's bullied the PGA into submission, bought Donald Trump and his son in law, hacked up a journalist, bullied Joe Biden, bought a bunch of teams and pretends he doesn't own them, allocated allegedly $20 billion to buy aging stars for his Space Jam Circus masquerading as a league and still somehow keeps getting away with all of it.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
N’Dicka, Tielemans and Aouar could get them in the CL spots maybe?

Could see Inter and AC Milan falling off next year.
Not sure about the Ndicka transfer anyway? They were linked months ago before Barcelona started sniffing and in the last two weeks the sounds were he's changed his mind and is about to extend.

He's a CL level defender when in form but hasn't been for a while anyway.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It'll be interesting to see what occurs if / when the Saudi clubs start throwing money at top players in their prime.

Why bother going there at 25-26 when you've got a competitive league to play in and major European trophies to win? You know based on what they're doing now that they'll be willing to throw hundreds of millions at you at 33-34 so you may as well wait it out till then.

I guess it'll be a cool retirement type league though. They'll probably find a few Oscar types that will move earlier for the money too tbf.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
the kingdom weren't using the money they got s**tload and keep getting bigger because of massive oil they sell daily but since like after covid they start open to world more and start investing at everything yes 300M is ridiculous amount but i think it only away to attract these players. they also just bought the freaking PGA they insane lol.
Easy to spunk money on reputation washing vanity projects when you don't give an F about the people who live in your country and are quite happy to murder anyone who dissents too loudly.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It'll be interesting to see what occurs if / when the Saudi clubs start throwing money at top players in their prime.
They're already getting them much closer to their prime than the guys who used to go MLS for instance. Benzema coming off the back of a 30+ goal season for instance, Kanté when fit was still class for Chelsea etc

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Easy to spunk money on reputation washing vanity projects when you don't give an F about the people who live in your country and are quite happy to murder anyone who dissents too loudly.
Yeah well i don't know much about what they do inside i read lot about this too. but i kinda wished they kept thier money away from sports .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope all this Kane to Madrid stuff, is just bullshit rumours.

If he plays for them, I can't really mock him anymore ffs!

Unless he flops there and they boot him out, that would be the sweetest and best pleasure 🤤

Hopefully the bellend still just wants the Prem scoring record, want him to either stay at Sp**s or join Yanited...he doesn't deserve to put on the Real badge!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hope all this Kane to Madrid stuff, is just bullshit rumours.

If he plays for them, I can't really mock him anymore ffs!

Unless he flops there and they boot him out, that would be the sweetest and best pleasure 🤤

Hopefully the bellend still just wants the Prem scoring record, want him to either stay at Sp**s or join Yanited...he doesn't deserve to put on the Real badge!

Tone your Kane hate down will ya

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tone your Kane hate down will ya

What's the best description of Riou...

58744f6f-67cb-4034-a170-ecfa97b9a00a_text.gif

👆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom