• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The guy seem inpatient but he'd be excellent choice for us can play in all 3 positions upfront

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
Mate he is terrible. Barca fans are convinced they been duped. He looks so bad technically it’s crazy. Xavi even rated a younger striker they have from Barca b higher.
Aren't Barca desperately trying to exchange their damaged Brazilian for Messinho (Estêvão Willian) :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Utd linked with Brathwaite. I would sell Gabriel for him.
This ain’t it y’all. Your transfer takes are very hit or miss deep.

Why would you voluntarily break up the best CB partnership in the league. Gabriel has been immense this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nah man chelsea are actually just development club at this point they should be wise spending money from now on and here they willing to put 55M on 17 years old no matter how amazing talent he is but they not in position to do this

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you are Omari Hutchinson agent. Do you agree to extend his Chelsea contract. His contract expires 2025

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

What's the deal with the Estavao kid? Is he the new Messi, why every club getting linked?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom