• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 97,704
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watch Sp**s not play him in some games so he won't reach to obligation clause classic Italian tactics. Still not sure what the point of this transfer a bergwijn replacement.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Watch Sp**s not play him in some games so he won't reach to obligation clause classic Italian tactics. Still not sure what the point of this transfer a bergwijn replacement.
Bergwin has almost zero end-product. Kulu is young and might be able to contribute offensively.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bergwin has almost zero end-product. Kulu is young and might be able to contribute offensively.
Kulu has been very average like bregjwin since joining juve . Kulu still young and could improve alot so we'll see i like his quality but not a 343 player. they might also want move from moura soon.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kulu has been very average like bregjwin since joining juve . Kulu still young and could improve alot so we'll see i like his quality but not a 343 player. they might also want move from moura soon.
Move from Moura soon? Yeah, they would need a starting RW, but who would be the backup if Moura is sold?

Francois

My wife is Italian , her whole family are Juve supporters , they are extremely disappointed that they are selling both these players for those prices . They are hoping they have a buy back clause

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So, Tottenham blocked our chance to get Luiz?

No because villa said they prepared to sell with right fee but look they just want too much money I'm not sure Luiz worth 35m+ we can get neves who we want next summer for similar fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom