• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHusMan

Sp**s haven't spent any money, but they've actually signed players with the money that's come in. And signed very well may I add.

We haven't even spent the money that we've had in from other clubs for our players. ****ing farcical.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Aurier is potentially a very good signing, but he's a headcase.. At his best he's an upgrade on Walker though.

JHusMan

Gazzanigga
Aurier
Davinson Sanchez
Llorente
Andre Gomes

Could turn out to be a superb window for Sp**s. The only ever needed quality depth and it looks like they're going to get that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea lost out to Sp**s and Liverpool for players in the last 48 hours, hope Conte quits.

GunnerFinn

DIjkBtxXgAAuG3A.jpg:large

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Neil Custis who's pretty reliable for United says they're trying to sign Willian.

JHusMan

Well how the **** are they doing that?!

Mbappe deal has changed from a loan to a straight transfer according to RMC.

BBF

Football is dead man.

Just can't take it seriously when ****s like Qatar FC are spunking 500m on players in one window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom