• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,626
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this deal falls through, I still have a vague distant hope that somehow we may bring him to London in a year or two. Best friends with Nelson, rumoured to be a childhood gooner...(pipe dream!)
Pretty sure he’s a Chelsea fan, that’s why their fans were so confident he’d choose them over United. Sancho trained at Arsenal as a kid with Nelson but didn’t like it so went to Watford instead.

senna

Pretty sure he’s a Chelsea fan, that’s why their fans were so confident he’d choose them over United. Sancho trained at Arsenal as a kid with Nelson but didn’t like it so went to Watford instead.

Sancho was born in kennington, so likely could be a Chelsea fan. Think Reiss was born there or some near ther ein South london as well, so they've been friends for a long time. Dont think Sancho ever trained at Arsenal but I do remember Nelson & a few tryign to get him to sign from Man City but think he'd already decided on Dortmund.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sancho was born in kennington, so likely could be a Chelsea fan. Think Reiss was born there or some near ther ein South london as well, so they've been friends for a long time. Dont think Sancho ever trained at Arsenal but I do remember Nelson & a few tryign to get him to sign from Man City but think he'd already decided on Dortmund.
He done an interview saying he went to Arsenal to train but didn’t like it and preferred Watford.

I’ll try and find it later.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Isn't Sancho very close friend to Nelson and some of our youngsters? They even pushed hard to convince him to join when he about to leave Man city.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't Sancho very close friend to Nelson and some of our youngsters? They even pushed hard to convince him to join when he about to leave Man city.
1_Screen-Shot-2019-11-16-at-161132.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Simeone is keen to try Llorente as a striker from next season if Costa leaves so interesting to see how this works out.

So that’s James, Llorente, Felix and Morata as attacking options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom