• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 667,345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good to see the comeback of Alexis.

Alexis could yet have a quickfire reunion with the Reds in 2019/20 with United and Inter both still in the Europa League, although the two clubs could only face each other if both make it through to the tournament’s final in Cologne.

Bound to happen.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would he not still be under the initial rules of the original loan deal between the two clubs in the Europa this season, due to when he was registered for it by Inter?

Surely Yanited put in a "can't play against us" clause.
Thought so but its from the United site posted above.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The ideal creative signing for us imo. Wouldn't happen at that price thinking more £45-50M.
As things are looking now and if Arteta indeeds wants to play 4-3-3 I’d be very happy with either Aouar, Grealish or Coutinho as an attacking/creative LCM and with Saka as backup. Aouar or Grealish would probably mean we’d have to sacrifice Partey and go for a cheaper alternative instead. Not sure what I’d prefer tbh

Gunners1616

Would be hard to fund such a transfer and also get Partey. If we have any sort of transfer budget I hope it is used for Gabriel and Partey. That's 80M at least.

Aouar would be very nice but unless by miracle Lyon wants Guendouzi or Lacazette and we strike some sort of swap+cash deal seems very unrealistic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be hard to fund such a transfer and also get Partey. If we have any sort of transfer budget I hope it is used for Gabriel and Partey. That's 80M at least.

Aouar would be very nice but unless by miracle Lyon wants Guendouzi or Lacazette and we strike some sort of swap+cash deal seems very unrealistic.

Think it would be highly dependant on sales. As you say Partey and Gabriel together would be around £70M-80M. I think maybe 55m euro would do it for Aouar.

Gabriel - £25M
Partey - £45M
Aouar - £50M
Willian - £10M for this year (1st year wage and signing on fee)

I mean in the grand scheme of things if we make the relevant sales it could be anywhere between £50-70M net. Still think we need to spend 30-60M on a AM.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think maybe 55m euro would do it for Aouar.

Told you mate, there was no way market for Aouar was around 40 mil like that report said. You're starting at 60 mil at minimum. Could further increase depending on what Lyon do in the CL.

Aouar or Grealish would probably mean we’d have to sacrifice Partey and go for a cheaper alternative instead. Not sure what I’d prefer tbh

If you can get Aouar, you get Aouar. Big time talent, perfect fit for Arteta. There are cheaper alternatives for Partey around, Sangaré being one. That being said neither of those are happening - we have zero links to Aouar and Sangaré.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom