• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,813
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Just seen that AM scouts darling, “Partey alternative”, Ibrahim Sangare has finally been bailed out from Ligue 2 with a move to PSV for £8m.
With all that hype you’d think he’d do better than a move to that glorified youth development league.

Yeah, I don't see why he became such a darling on internet forums and twitter, feels like a name that was just repeated enough that people liked it.

Dembele for 50-60m is very good business for United. James + Dembele might've been a better business for this window instead of just Aouar, and Partey unlikely.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
mascherano.gif
@Trilly

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Let's hope he doesn't find his top form in a ManU shirt. Top class on his day.

Massive L for Barca, did they buy him for €120m? At least they are starting to rebuild I guess. With Koeman's buddies coming in I don't imagine they'll rebuild back to CL contender level. Dest, Depay, Wijnaldum not the level they should aim at (I'd take Depay here over Lacazette any day though).

D

Dial Square 1886

If that Dembele transfer is true then it is massive risk/reward.

Could turn into one of the scariest players in the league, or could be total flame out.

Insane talent though.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yeah, I don't see why he became such a darling on internet forums and twitter, feels like a name that was just repeated enough that people liked it.

Dembele for 50-60m is very good business for United. James + Dembele might've been a better business for this window instead of just Aouar, and Partey unlikely.

Impossible to know if its good business right now. If he is injured 75% of the season few people will be happy in Manchester.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Still think these are fake news.

AS is a Madrid source and why they should know about a exclusive transfer from Barca? All reliable Barca sources aren't reporting it yet.

It was already reported, that he is in Koemans plan and rejected Liverpool.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still think these are fake news.

AS is a Madrid source and why they should know about a exclusive transfer from Barca? All reliable Barca sources aren't reporting it yet.

It was already reported, that he is in Koemans plan and rejected Liverpool.
Yeah it seemed like BS to me but the journalists reporting it are Tier 1 apparently.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Soft tissues issues all over. Don't think he will ever reach the heights his talent would allow. Awful business if UTD buy him.

RvP was a confirmed crock that many Arsenal fans wanted to sell before he became one of the best strikers in Europe. It might never work for Dembele, but his talent is such that it's still worth a try.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
  • FCB denies negotiation with United
  • United is considering the operation, if it is in LOAN format, not to pay this summer
  • Dembelé. I would have NO intention of leaving the FCB (for now)
  • All of this is now. There are 6 days left, anything can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom