• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,283
Status
Not open for further replies.

How is Liverpool getting away with these sales for so high fees without investigation? I demand an investigation? I demand someone will be put in a chair to answer questions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what these poverty loan offers. so i think PSG didn't make a bid 25M for bellerin i guess was loan and 25M option.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Alli is very close to Ramsey type of player but his decline last 2 years been worrying tho he not been great and Mourinho complain many times about how Lazy he is in trainings.

FinnGooner

Established Member
You would've thought with the COVID and all, this would be a window where English/other rich teams would be able to force bargains from smaller teams in Europe but no. Broke ass clubs stubbornly digging their heels with star player sales while leechy Italian clubs force free loan deals from giants. What a fascinating world!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Never seen a summer transfer window with so much loan moves. Covid sure did broke most clubs in space of months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom